John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Target Exclusive) [USA]

Added to Calendar: 09-10-19

Hereticz

Premium Supporter
Apr 15, 2017
Nidavellir
Jul 20, 2016
Canada
Holy f**king ****! I think this might be my favourite out of the lot so far! Those colours fit the style perfectly, especially if it’s glossed too. :OMG:

Thanks for the heads up dude. Now, where did my wallet run off to?!
I agree. I believe this is the best of the JW3 steels that I've seen. It would be nice if it came to Canada but since Best Buy Canada is already carrying just a Blu-ray SteelBook (no 4K) I don't think we'll get this at Sunrise. I really don't like the art on the Best Buy Steelbook.

Reactions: Mike Haley
Dec 22, 2011
Mom's Basement
Is this the first time Best Buy and Target get steelbooks for the same movie? I have shaken my head several times to see if I can loosen
some memories and I also hung upside down for 5 minutes to get the blood flowing to my head. However, I just can't recall both retailers
getting steelbooks for the same movie at release day.

dfoles

Scanner Ninja
Contributor
Premium Supporter
May 15, 2013
GA
Is this the first time Best Buy and Target get steelbooks for the same movie? I have shaken my head several times to see if I can loosen
some memories and I also hung upside down for 5 minutes to get the blood flowing to my head. However, I just can't recall both retailers
I remember they did it with one of the Transformers movies, I think 4. Also, Best Buy and Walmart both had Fast & Furious 6 SteelBooks at release.

• Thanks
Reactions: jaws finatic

smileyx9

Premium Supporter
Feb 9, 2013
Germany
Reactions: apsmith21
Jun 17, 2015
Livonia, MI
literally just happened with the new Hellboy... BB got a 4K and Target got a DVD to go along with the Blu and Digi...

• Thanks
Reactions: nafosb and dfoles