Price: $24.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21
Notes: Limited edition number inside #/15000

1564162058722.png

1565640570167.png

1565640642711.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: apsmith21

Holy f**king ****! I think this might be my favourite out of the lot so far! Those colours fit the style perfectly, especially if it’s glossed too. :OMG:

Thanks for the heads up dude. Now, where did my wallet run off to?!

I agree. I believe this is the best of the JW3 steels that I've seen. It would be nice if it came to Canada but since Best Buy Canada is already carrying just a Blu-ray SteelBook (no 4K) I don't think we'll get this at Sunrise. I really don't like the art on the Best Buy Steelbook.

Reactions: Mike Haley
Is this the first time Best Buy and Target get steelbooks for the same movie? I have shaken my head several times to see if I can loosen
some memories and I also hung upside down for 5 minutes to get the blood flowing to my head. However, I just can't recall both retailers
getting steelbooks for the same movie at release day.

Is this the first time Best Buy and Target get steelbooks for the same movie? I have shaken my head several times to see if I can loosen
some memories and I also hung upside down for 5 minutes to get the blood flowing to my head. However, I just can't recall both retailers
I remember they did it with one of the Transformers movies, I think 4. Also, Best Buy and Walmart both had Fast & Furious 6 SteelBooks at release.

• Thanks
Reactions: jaws finatic
Reactions: apsmith21

literally just happened with the new Hellboy... BB got a 4K and Target got a DVD to go along with the Blu and Digi...

• Thanks
Reactions: nafosb and dfoles