Purchase link: Target
Price: $24.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21
Notes: Limited edition number inside #/15000

1564162058722.png

1565640570167.png

1565640642711.png

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a gorgeous looking SteelBook®! My wallet is getting a little worried about the multiple retailers, within the same country, SteelBook® releases. Hellboy 4K at Best Buy and BD at Target, Rocketman 4K at Best Buy and BD at Walmart and now John Wick 3 4K at Best Buy and BD at Target. I want to double-dip, but I've gotta draw a line somewhere.

• Haha
Reactions: St4rlord
You're hardcore with these like me and the MCU lol.

From what i've seen, along with the prequels, there are a good number of releases for this so far. Have you grabbed the lot?

Yep, I choose JW franchise to collect as many different steelbooks as possible, I love these movies with every rewatch more and more, first part has already CULT status for me, love almost every camera shot in there lol....

Lately I managed to grab the Dutch FuturePak and also German JW1 steel but unfortunately with lot of dings and dents due to a lying seller, but it was pretty cheap compare to todays prices for this one so Im still glad I own it.

I will collect all of them with time, especially missing the US ones now. But so far I have preordered every single one JW3 announced and I already have a promotional hipflask lol it is pretty simple and ordinary, but with beautiful JW3 Parabellum font on it :LOL:

Will take a pic of all JW collection later when it is bigger

Reactions: Mike Haley
Yep, I choose JW franchise to collect as many different steelbooks as possible, I love these movies with every rewatch more and more, first part has already CULT status for me, love almost every camera shot in there lol....

Lately I managed to grab the Dutch FuturePak and also German JW1 steel but unfortunately with lot of dings and dents due to a lying seller, but it was pretty cheap compare to todays prices for this one so Im still glad I own it.

I will collect all of them with time, especially missing the US ones now. But so far I have preordered every single one JW3 announced and I already have a promotional hipflask lol it is pretty simple and ordinary, but with beautiful JW3 Parabellum font on it :LOL:

Will take a pic of all JW collection later when it is bigger

Get a pic of them all for sure. I really like the line up of varying artwork on these steels across all three films, especially the ones that have all popped up recently. I won't be getting any myself of course but I had the Nova release of the first film a few years ago and then sold it. Really good franchise to focus on so line those beauties up :thumbs:

Reactions: Hereticz