John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Walmart Exclusive) [USA]

dfoles

Scanner Ninja
Contributor
Premium Supporter
May 15, 2013
GA
This is the last SteelBook to be announced as a stand alone movie for jw3. (USA at least ...) I have no clue if this steel is releasing elsewhere so please don’t assume I mean that.

This SteelBook includes a prop replica inside that’s very very nice and it’s not a coin or card! They worked on it for months to get it right.
Oooh, is it a marker?
1570582272282.png

Or a properly sized adjudicator medallion?
1570582633467.jpeg

Last edited:

AcIDc0r3

Forum Support Manager
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
This is the last SteelBook to be announced as a stand alone movie for jw3. (USA at least ...) I have no clue if this steel is releasing elsewhere so please don’t assume I mean that.

This SteelBook includes a prop replica inside that’s very very nice and it’s not a coin or card! They worked on it for months to get it right.
I have a friend that wants the BluRay version, do you know if that red X is on there or was it part of the editing process?

Feb 23, 2019

Any idea on a release date?

Mar 24, 2013
Why is there crossline? :sweat:
* "X" for excommunicado

* Lots of Xs in the movie:-
1570586520580.png

* "X" part of the design on the marker
1570587224780.png

" As JW is a target maybe new style telescopic sight hairs x instead of usual +

Take your pick / add your own.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In monochrome with yellow trails of smoke emanating from his eye sockets and Chinese title header it's certainly different to some of the other posters which can best be described as psychadel(w)ic(k)

Last edited:

dfoles

Scanner Ninja
Contributor
Premium Supporter
May 15, 2013
GA
Someone on Reddit said it was going to be released on October 29th.
Looks like they were sourcing from Reel Cinematics on IG/Twitter and they’re usually pretty accurate.

Also, now I’m wondering if it might be this:
1570595526918.jpeg

Last edited:
Mar 24, 2013
... and getting rid of those red Xs
Must be a reason why the artist James Fletcher put the red Xs in his artwork and as the mock-up in the OP looks like a faithful reproduction more than likely a done deal ... my opinion is that the Xs + all of the text - except for the Chinese "JOHN WICK" title behind his head - would be better printed on a Mondo style translucent slipcover instead of on the steelbook itself:-
1570701587184.png
1570701694726.png

Reactions: Roy