John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Walmart Exclusive) [USA]

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Release date: October 15, 2019
Purchase link: Walmart (possibly in stores only)
Price: $24.96

70908932_2464031457202517_4860050575468571130_n.jpg

1571756790475.png

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the last SteelBook to be announced as a stand alone movie for jw3. (USA at least ...) I have no clue if this steel is releasing elsewhere so please don’t assume I mean that.

This SteelBook includes a prop replica inside that’s very very nice and it’s not a coin or card! They worked on it for months to get it right.
Oooh, is it a marker?
1570582272282.png

Or a properly sized adjudicator medallion?
1570582633467.jpeg

Last edited:
This is the last SteelBook to be announced as a stand alone movie for jw3. (USA at least ...) I have no clue if this steel is releasing elsewhere so please don’t assume I mean that.

This SteelBook includes a prop replica inside that’s very very nice and it’s not a coin or card! They worked on it for months to get it right.
I have a friend that wants the BluRay version, do you know if that red X is on there or was it part of the editing process?

Any idea on a release date?

Why is there crossline? :sweat:
* "X" for excommunicado

* Lots of Xs in the movie:-
1570586520580.png

* "X" part of the design on the marker
1570587224780.png

" As JW is a target maybe new style telescopic sight hairs x instead of usual +

Take your pick / add your own.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In monochrome with yellow trails of smoke emanating from his eye sockets and Chinese title header it's certainly different to some of the other posters which can best be described as psychadel(w)ic(k)

Last edited:
Someone on Reddit said it was going to be released on October 29th.

Someone on Reddit said it was going to be released on October 29th.
Looks like they were sourcing from Reel Cinematics on IG/Twitter and they’re usually pretty accurate.

Also, now I’m wondering if it might be this:
1570595526918.jpeg

Last edited:
... and getting rid of those red Xs
Must be a reason why the artist James Fletcher put the red Xs in his artwork and as the mock-up in the OP looks like a faithful reproduction more than likely a done deal ... my opinion is that the Xs + all of the text - except for the Chinese "JOHN WICK" title behind his head - would be better printed on a Mondo style translucent slipcover instead of on the steelbook itself:-
1570701587184.png
1570701694726.png

Reactions: Roy
Started seeing this pop up on eBay and of course they are going for like $100 :rolleyes::shipped:

Started seeing this pop up on eBay and of course they are going for like $100 :rolleyes::shipped:
Just saw it on Reddit. He said it was about $28 with tax. Unfortunately the red X's are part of the design, at least on the front. No word of the replica @Wreck mentioned

Just saw it on Reddit. He said it was about $28 with tax. Unfortunately the red X's are part of the design, at least on the front. No word of the replica @Wreck mentioned
Just pissed that this is an in store only thing. That **** drives me nuts.