Premium Supporter
Sep 13, 2012
Warwick, UK
4.60 star(s) Rating: 4.60/5 5 Votes
Title: John Wick: Chapter 3 (2019)

Genre: Crime, Action

Director: Chad Stahelski

Release: 2019-05-15

Plot: John Wick is on the run for two reasons… he’s being hunted for a global $14 million dollar open contract on his life, and for breaking a central rule: taking a life on Continental Hotel grounds. The victim was a member of the High Table who ordered the open contract. John should have already been executed, except the Continental’s manager, Winston, has given him a one-hour grace period before he’s “Excommunicado” – membership revoked, banned from all services and cut off from other members. John uses the service industry to stay alive as he fights and kills his way out of New York City.

Where do you rate it amongst the other 2 films bud?
@Noodles You know I LOVE this franchise! :love The 1st one will always be my favorite! :drool: However when it comes to the sequels, the 2nd one was better! But WOW, Halle Berry and her dogs kicked ass in part 3! :cool: How about you amigo, have you seen part 3?

Reactions: Noodles
@Noodles You know I LOVE this franchise! :love The 1st one will always be my favorite! :drool: However when it comes to the sequels, the 2nd one was better! But WOW, Halle Berry and her dogs kicked ass in part 3! :cool: How about you amigo, have you seen part 3?
Awesome! Glad to hear it holds up well to the others. :)

I'm yet to see 3 bud, but can't wait to! For now I agree with you though... 1 is my favourite. ;)

oh I did :)
so much so I went again with a buddy friday night in the IMAX wannabe screen (dolby surround and 4k projection like the 4k hasnt been installed in most cinemas locally from 6 years back anyway....still, sounds great seeing as no IMAX screenings near me)

LOL
BREAKING:
John Wick set to deliver Head-Shot to the Avengers in 4 days.

View attachment 426837
lot of people on another board thought Pikachu would be the first real test of Endgame holding its top spot each week...I always knew due to the ever growing fanbase for Wick, that this movie would be the first real contender - kinda half called it(wasnt sure it would take weekly top spot but knew it was the first to have to chance/possibility to)

Hope nova will do a steelbook release for this.
hope?
nah they NEED to do another triple set to match the first two...they cant **** us now and decide not too do on.
I need my JW3 O-ring lenti to match the first two dammit *stomps foot demandingly*
lol

but seriously, they have to.

Maybe he's not so good with pencils after all. :LOL:

to write with no..thats not what he uses them for

but it was kinda cute how nervous he seemed with the hand shaking so much.
bless

oh I did :)
so much so I went again with a buddy friday night in the IMAX wannabe screen (dolby surround and 4k projection like the 4k hasnt been installed in most cinemas locally from 6 years back anyway....still, sounds great seeing as no IMAX screenings near me)

Good to hear. :)

to write with no..thats not what he uses them for

but it was kinda cute how nervous he seemed with the hand shaking so much.
bless
Lol yeah, I noticed his hand shaking at the end too. That's literally me whenever I have to write something that's important... my brain just thinks "nope" and my handwriting goes to s*** lol.

B47EB855-F14A-43BC-9865-140A0D3EB6A4.gif