Added to Calendar: 07-19-18

Apr 19, 2016
Reactions
358 4 0
Last edited by a moderator:
Jun 15, 2017
Reactions
1,447 0 0
@madnug thanks for the pics dude!! Even tho im no massive fan of digital media this is pretty cool and numbered too! Cool piece to have in a collection!!

kryptonite

Slipcover/Books/Sports
Premium Supporter
Lucky enough to score one! Cracked the shrink wrap open to check it out -

Really like the hotel room key card. Amazingly done! And each one seems to be INDIVIDUALLY numbered!!
If they are only giving away 1000 of them in total, the chances of getting one is slim (thank god I got lucky!!) coz the line up to enter your email for the raffle is always long.
You can get one for a cool price of $150.00. It seems this is the price point currently. I am guessing this will only increase after SDCC is over.

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Reactions
66,585 8 0
Lucky enough to score one! Cracked the shrink wrap open to check it out -

Really like the hotel room key card. Amazingly done! And each one seems to be INDIVIDUALLY numbered!!
If they are only giving away 1000 of them in total, the chances of getting one is slim (thank god I got lucky!!) coz the line up to enter your email for the raffle is always long.
:OMG::OMG::OMG: WOW! What a beauty! Now I really hope to get one of these gems for my JW collection! :drool: :notworthy:

Thanks for the pics @madnug! :thumbs:

Apr 14, 2012
Earth
Reactions
4,919 0 0
Our writer (ninja) is going over to the booth now to see where the extras may be sold due to the fact of amount given away per day (100) and the print run. (1k) They may not know yet, but who knows ... figured it was worth a shot having the query. Sometimes promo stuff just gets stashed away.....
I hope the writer gave them an offer they couldnt refure

Apr 27, 2017
Reactions
1,440 14 0

Just bought one :whistle:
Life’s a gamble. And reading Wrecks post below I’m glad I took it.

Last edited:

Wreck

That Guy
Staff Member
few updates..

the 100 per day is false. They are giving away practically the entire run. (1k)

20 of the editions have a metal card inside made especially for those.

Not sure if there is a way to know which is metal inside without opening.

HDN will be giving away one here and i hear there is a 50% or so chance you would receive one with the "limited to 20" metal card inside.

Apr 27, 2017
Reactions
1,440 14 0
few updates..

HDN will be giving away one here and i hear there is a 50% or so chance you would receive one with the "limited to 20" metal card inside.
That’s a really cool giveaway! :thumbs:

Jul 1, 2011
Reactions
362 0 0
One listed on eBay bidding at $57.00 or buy it now for $150.00 plus $50.00 postage to the UK, think I’ll pass

kryptonite

Slipcover/Books/Sports
Premium Supporter
few updates..

Give-away? :sweat:

If they are giving away all 1000 copies then it will flood ebay. The more copies listed the better for us as this will drive down the price.

Last edited:

Wreck

That Guy
Staff Member