UK
4.14 star(s) Rating: 4.14/5 14 Votes
Title: Joker - In theaters October 4, 2019

Tagline: Put on a happy face.

Genre: Crime, Drama, Thriller

Director: Todd Phillips

Cast: Joaquin Phoenix

Release: 2019-10-04

Plot: A failed stand-up comedian is driven insane and becomes a psychopathic murderer.

Any news at all on a digibook for Joker? I have managed to get Man of Steel through to Shazam! in this format and they make a nice change from steelbooks. I've got a steelbook order in just incase, though.

Any news at all on a digibook for Joker? I have managed to get Man of Steel through to Shazam! in this format and they make a nice change from steelbooks. I've got a steelbook order in just incase, though.
No word on one yet unfortunately. I'd actually love a digibook for this film also though... love reading up about it, so a nice little booklet to accompany the film would be great!

1578285134591.gif

I think their best chances at all the awards is best actor and score.

You spoke it into existence and were 100% correct:thanks::thumbs: next stop the Oscars :cigar: Joker keeps on winning and giving to the amazing talent behind this while opening so many opportunities with DC Black Label that Joker has kick started.

Reactions: vexred
Anyone else see @Noodles selling his wares to actors from billion $ films or just me?
Haha still can't believe that tbh. It puts a huge Joker grin on my face every time I think about it. :D

For those who have no clue what we're talking about...

P.S. How do you know about it? Do you follow me on Insta? I forget who's who on social media as I mostly just remember folks by their HDN forum names lol.

Haha still can't believe that tbh. It puts a huge Joker grin on my face every time I think about it. :D

For those who have no clue what we're talking about...

P.S. How do you know about it? Do you follow me on Insta? I forget who's who on social media as I mostly just remember folks by their HDN forum names lol.

First steelbook concepts, then pins... now Funkos?! :cool: You're AWESOME @Noodles! :notworthy: :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Anyone else see @Noodles selling his wares to actors from billion $ films or just me?
Yep, I did, what a legend! :woot: Our very own @Noodles custom creation Arthur Fleck gone to "Gary" himself! :wow: Best scene in the movie for me which ignites the JOKER himself, I know Nick was taken aback by that, and so he should be, quite the feat! :OMG::notworthy::thumbs:

Which lead me to, snagging one of these bad boys too :LOL::hungry::cool: Right @Noodles? :thanks:

Reactions: Noodles