Mondo Jurassic Park - OST (2xLP) (2 Versions - w/ Variant) [Mondo]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Mondo will release two vinyl editions of John Williams' ‘Jurassic Park’ score on June 11th (full info here).

Purchase: Version A
Price: $35​
Notes: Original music by John Williams. Design & Layout by JC Richard. 2XLP in deluxe gatefold jacket pressed on 180 gram vinyl. Limited edition pressed on black vinyl and randomly-inserted "Dilophosaurus" vinyl.
JurassicParkRichard6.jpg

JurassicParkRichard3.jpg

JurassicParkRichard2.jpg

JurassicParkRichard7.jpg

Purchase: Version B
Price: $35
Notes: Original music by John Williams. Design & Layout by Dan McCarthy. 2XLP in deluxe gatefold jacket pressed on 180 gram vinyl. Limited edition pressed on Translucent Amber vinyl.
JurassicParkMcCarthy4.jpg

JurassicParkMcCarthy3.jpg

JurassicParkMcCarthy2.jpg

JurassicParkMcCarthy5.jpg

Attachments

• JP_Both.jpg
    JP_Both.jpg
    241.9 KB · Views: 237
Last edited:
Love these and will be buying. Sure wish I had a choice for the variant. Hate their random inserted vinyls. We have any members going?

Must have these. Thank you so much for posting, I live close enough to Austin so that I could pick up a copy in person.

Are these going to be avalible for purchase online or pick up only?

Both, but I have missed out on too many Jurassic Park Mondo release and had to result to purchasing them on ebay. They sell out fast and I'm not take a chance this time. :movie:

Both, but I have missed out on too many Jurassic Park Mondo release and had to result to purchasing them on ebay. They sell out fast and I'm not take a chance this time. :movie:

Awesome, i live down in Tasmania so online is my only option. Hopefully i don't miss out. The Omen soundtrack has been available for almost a month gotta get around to ordering that tonight but hopefully this stays on the site for a while as well.

Why do these have to be Mondo?! They'll sell out in a millisecond now! :angry:

I'll try for them. I plan to eventually buy vinyl and Jurassic Park is probably my favourite soundtrack of all time. I whistle the JP theme song almost every single day! :D

I need to get these, I would love all three versions, but I know that may be impossible to do.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

do we have any ninjas going to the listening party? would love if someone can snag me an album so i dont have to fret about a random drop on a wednesday.

The drops aren't completely random, it will be between 16:00hrs and 18:00hrs uk time, that's when they normally drop their releases.

Vinyl normally doesn't shift as quick as other Mondo items like their Art Prints, but this one might move a little quicker

Reactions: raspor
I get that it's not truly "random" but enough that I can't log in during work and snag one. Be very much appreciative if I had a listening PB (or VB in this case)

I am SO annoyed that I missed the McCarthy variant! :angry:

By a couple minutes, too. I had a reminder in my phone, but I was in the shower at the time and I never heard it. :(

Oh, well... I got the JC Richard at least, so that's good. :thumbs:

Got the JC Richard too, however I was only interested in the other one.

What really annoy me right now is watching ebay people selling the yellow amber version for $188 - $260!

I'm so frustrated.... now people who really want to collect this version will have to pay them a fortune if they want to have it.

got both, gone keep b sealed, but tempted to open version A to see if I was lucky to get a Dilophosaurus but then their is the option on keeping it sealed and living with the idea that in there could be an Dilophosaurus lurking in the dark