Jurassic Park Trilogy (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Special Edition Silver Label No.2) [China]

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: May, 2015
Notes:
WWA steelbooks,limited 300 sets.
The First one with 3D and 2nd,3rd without.
Jurassic Park 1 has loose lenticular card, other films do not have lent.

Group Buy infos:
GB was May 20 here
100 copies for HDN members
1 copy per person.
Payment start at 25th,and deadline as same date.
Cost: $132 shipped direct with all fees

full

Actual pics from Xin:

Last edited by a moderator:
I just want to make sure that if it these individual titles come with a slip or something they can at least do a 4th one with the same amount of print run. Need to have a complete set.

Is it possible for HDzeta to do the 4th one so we can have a complete set?

The inevitable question will be, what constitutes a complete set?

If "Jurassic World" proves as popular as its predecessors, and I'm sure that it will, then sequels will inevitably follow.

This is, after all, Universal that we are talking about, the same studio that holds the rights to the "Fast and Furious" franchise.

The inevitable question will be, what constitutes a complete set?

If "Jurassic World" proves as popular as its predecessors, and I'm sure that it will, then sequels will inevitably follow.

This is, after all, Universal that we are talking about, the same studio that holds the rights to the "Fast and Furious" franchise.

I don't worry about films that are at least 2 years out.

I can foresee an eventual "Jurassic World" trilogy in addition to the existing "Jurassic Park" trilogy, in which case, I wouldn't want a Steelbook of the new film mixed in with those of its three predecessors.

I didn't even order the 3rd one from Zavvi. I only want the 2 Spielberg directed films lol

Reactions: augustus
I didn't even order the 3rd one from Zavvi. I only want the 2 Spielberg directed films lol

I know where you're coming from. Unfortunately, the completist in me won't allow me to ignore "Jurassic Park 3". Much as it won't allow me to ignore the likes of "Terminator 3", "X-Men 3", "Alien 3 & 4" and many others besides. I just have to have them to complete the respective sets.

I know where you're coming from. Unfortunately, the completist in me won't allow me to ignore "Jurassic Park 3". Much as it won't allow me to ignore the likes of "Terminator 3", "X-Men 3", "Alien 3 & 4" and many others besides. I just have to have them to complete the respective sets.

I used to be the same, till I realised I owned lots of terrible films I'll never watch lol. Now I've narrowed it down to only a couple of franchises, and my bank account is thankful for it lol!

And the ultimate gimmick for Jurrasic Park 5 would be to get hip hops Jurrasic 5 to do something for the soundtrack...
Wow. 20 years ago, you make that joke and have a laugh...today, they actually do stoopid shite like that!!
Some 21 year old USC film school grad who nepotism-ed his way onto a studio board
just read that and said:
54037-Thats-brilliant-gif-cxnC.gif
:LOL:

Wow. 20 years ago, you make that joke and have a laugh...today, they actually do stoopid shite like that!!
Some 21 year old USC film school grad who nepotism-ed his way onto a studio board
just read that and said:
54037-Thats-brilliant-gif-cxnC.gif
In which case, I'd want a cut on that!! (In all seriousness, Jurassic 5 are totally awesome..)

Reactions: C.C. 95
&
Let's figure your cut!
Let's see (studio math) 2% of squat + the 'yeah, right' finders fee... multiply jack by the doodley,
And carry the bupkis...
And you get a grand total of = F@#k All!
mathisfun.gif
Sounds about right- Hell, it's Hollywood; I'd probably end up owing them (go figure..)

Reactions: C.C. 95