Jurassic Park Trilogy (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Special Edition Silver Label No.2) [China]

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: May, 2015
Notes:
WWA steelbooks,limited 300 sets.
The First one with 3D and 2nd,3rd without.
Jurassic Park 1 has loose lenticular card, other films do not have lent.

Group Buy infos:
GB was May 20 here
100 copies for HDN members
1 copy per person.
Payment start at 25th,and deadline as same date.
Cost: $132 shipped direct with all fees

full

Actual pics from Xin:

Last edited by a moderator:
As these are the exact same steelbooks that Zavvi have their will need to be lot of exclusive extras and reasonable pricing for me to consider getting the Hdzeta trilogy over the Zavvi trilogy
A booklet and Box Slipcover and numbered edition would not be enough it would need to include a lot more than that unless the overall price worked out cheaper than Zavvi trilogy

As these are the exact same steelbooks that Zavvi have their will need to be lot of exclusive extras and reasonable pricing for me to consider getting the Hdzeta trilogy over the Zavvi trilogy
A booklet and Box Slipcover and numbered edition would not be enough it would need to include a lot more than that unless the overall price worked out cheaper than Zavvi trilogy
Definitely doubt that the overall price would be cheaper. I would be surprised if it's less than double the price. That being said, I'd definitely pick these up if I was able to. I'm a sucker for these, lol.

Definitely doubt that the overall price would be cheaper. I would be surprised if it's less than double the price. That being said, I'd definitely pick these up if I was able to. I'm a sucker for these, lol.
If the price is nearly double with little in terms of exclusive extras I don't think most will go for these over the Zavvi trilogy

If there was no Zavvi trilogy that would have been different matter but these steelbook will be the exact same WWA so the overall packaging and exclusive extras will have to be impressive outside of the steelbooks themselves

If the price is nearly double with little in terms of exclusive extras I don't think most will go for these over the Zavvi trilogy

If there was no Zavvi trilogy that would have been different matter but these steelbook will be the exact same WWA so the overall packaging and exclusive extras will have to be impressive outside of the steelbooks themselves

look at the frenzy for NM GOTG. Same situation. Same with Thor WWA Kimchi. And NM CA2. Extras dressing up WWA.

This formula somehow works. People go bonkers over the slips and extras. It feels more like a collectible, and so it is.

although WEA is of course far more preferable... no doubt.

Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches