Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive OAB #37) [China]

cooey

Premium Supporter
Jan 5, 2012
UK
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA
Group buy: Hosted by cooey ONE CLICK - DOUBLE LENTICULAR
Notes: 1 click boxset with 3 types of WWA steelbooks

9a438038gy1g0n6ql3ew5j21nz0u0dw8.jpg9a438038gy1g0n6qqpfq0j21oh0u0kbr.jpg9a438038gy1g0n94trg2rj21nz0u0qhq.jpg9a438038gy1g0n9ihdj90j21o80u0trm.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Are WWA Steelbooks purchased and shipped out from the factory not unlike WEA Steelbooks? Pricewise to BluFans, they're probably very similar even if less special.

Its a shame but.. A super pricey edition for a mediocre release, nothing really nice or special is added here. And judging by some of they're latest lentis, who knows what one can expect from the lentis. Only thing really nice is that OC box. Sure looks good! I was really looking forward to this release but had to pass it for those reasons, unfortunaly.

Last edited:
Well I modded my Walmart Steelbook with title on the front to hold four discs in a flip tray frame and will put it into the BF DL slip I purchased.

VKXZAveh.jpg

DTUa7Ith.jpg

K1VHzkyh.jpg

I already have the four other black Steelbooks that match the black Steelbook that comes with the DL so I don't mind swapping them out to complete that collection too.

Updated Beauty Shot for the SL (basically confirmation that the steelbook will not have the title on the front)

View attachment 418870
Am I the only one that thought this was clearly the best Slip? Obviously haven't seen them in hand but much preferred this art to the DL. I wish I had not purchaed the OC I would have been happy with just this Slip but Blufans made it initially seem the only way to get this Slip was to buy the full OC.

I am one of those sealed collectors :D I can only tell you the embossing on the box is nicely done!
Yeah, I know you are. That's fine, so the embossing is good. That's excellent. Do you have the FAC hardbox? How does it compare in terms of embossing?