Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive OAB #37) [China]

cooey

Premium Supporter
Jan 5, 2012
UK
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA
Group buy: Hosted by cooey ONE CLICK - DOUBLE LENTICULAR
Notes: 1 click boxset with 3 types of WWA steelbooks

9a438038gy1g0n6ql3ew5j21nz0u0dw8.jpg9a438038gy1g0n6qqpfq0j21oh0u0kbr.jpg9a438038gy1g0n94trg2rj21nz0u0qhq.jpg9a438038gy1g0n9ihdj90j21o80u0trm.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheers for the GB as ever @cooey, my 1st BF one-click :). I don't like this new trend of companies pretty much forcing people down the 1-click route though as really only wanted the single lenti but doesn't look like that or the full slip are getting solo releases?

This OAB is the Same Price as a Blufans WEA Exclusive 1-Click Boxset EEK!

Fullslip Hosts ''Ugly WWA Steelbook'' and underwhelming White Art Card :dead:
Double Lenti hosts ''Black WWA Steelbook'' and will probably be Matt Finish like the previous release not so long ago :yuck:
Double lentil front lenticular same art as the FAC E1 lenticular Magnet and this is underwhelming image artwork IMO (I do not like this Picture) :facepalm:

too many negative for me to put that kind of money on a WWA Package :oops:

Last edited:
This OAB is the Same Price as a Blufans WEA Exclusive 1-Click Boxset EEK!

Fullslip Hosts ''Ugly WWA Steelbook'' and underwhelming White Art Card :dead:
Double Lenti hosts ''Black WWA Steelbook'' and will probably be Matt Finish like the previous release not so long ago :yuck:
Double lentil front lenticular same art as the FAC E1 lenticular Magnet and this is underwhelming image artwork IMO (I do not like this Picture) :facepalm:

too many negative for me to put that kind of money on a WWA Package :oops:
Yeah, yeah, but that didn't stop FACs from selling out and mostly all art is similar, and the steelbooks here are the same plus the black one.
IMO it's more to do with the art being similar, first dip into the franchise for BF vs FAC, and people already being happy with the FACs. Plus these are comparatively late to the party, which might be the biggest negative.
But these are NICE anyway, Blufans has done a good job covering those WWAs.

Shame, was hoping to get that Single Lenti steelbook separate from the One Click but no joy. Going to pass on this as I really hate the all black steelbook and not a fan of that white one.

• Thanks
Reactions: hatredhorror
I like the one click box art but dont like all the editions enough to spend this kind of money. Single lenti is my favourite but its not available separately, so i will just look on ebay down the line. If cant get it at reasonable price, no harm done.

• Thanks
Reactions: hatredhorror
Seems to be many complaints about this release, and i get some, beeing the WWA steels and all. But the three slips looks beautiful! And going of recent releases from Blufans they will look even better in hand! Regarding the steels i don't know if BF tried to make exclusive steels for this release? Or if they just went with the WWA ones since Filmarena's exclusive steel concept got denied by the studio?

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k
How much did Marvel think Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom copies were going to sell for?
No idea but:
- Same practice to sell all movies for the same price... Less copies sold for sure!
- About "One Click only" that Aquaman started from HDZeta... What a shame.
Conclusion: I just wondereded if these retailer companies are going to keep on releasing "premium" releases under WWA steelbook editions for the same prices than WEA release... Shame again? Laziness? I think so.

Don't agree with that practice

• Thanks
Reactions: el barto
No idea but:
- Same practice to sell all movies for the same price... Less copies sold for sure!
- About "One Click only" that Aquaman started from HDZeta... What a shame.
Conclusion: I just wondereded if these retailer companies are going to keep on releasing "premium" releases under WWA steelbook editions for the same prices than WEA release... Shame again? Laziness? I think so.

Don't agree with that practice
Just a couple of things, this isn't OC only, mainly OC yes... but Blufans have done that themselves in the past (and also quite recently, see Transformers and The Greatest Showman for example), recent OC-only by HDZeta has no bearing on that.
Yes, premium companies except for Manta Lab are going to keep on releasing WWA editions as well as WEA. OAB is Blufans' line of WWA, if you're only interested in WEA from them you'll want to keep an eye out for their Exclusive line only.

Reactions: Actarus