Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HMV Exclusive) [UK]

huggy2k4

Premium Supporter
Jun 8, 2012
Hull, England
Release date: November 5, 2018
Purchase link: HMV
Price: £29.99 - £19.99
Group Buy: Hosted by cooey HERE

01-347739.JPG

02-347739.JPG
03-347739.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
No can do. I’ve used iPhone safari since I joined years ago. It’s all I use

It’s getting to the point where it’s happening 3/4 times in a row and It’s seriously starting to break me. Andy is aware of it all anyway.

Batman is on the case

@Wreck, cheers for the tips. I’ve tried the block pops ups you mention but my button in settings is green so that means I have it activated anyway but no luck

Yeah I figured the work arounds wouldnt be possible for most.
You have my sympathies. In the couple hours I was on my iPad earlier, it drove me nuts. Sometimes it would appear seconds apart and when am midway through reading a post :confused:

But yes, the Batmen ARE on the case so its in good hands.

Yeah I figured the work arounds wouldnt be possible for most.
You have my sympathies. In the couple hours I was on my iPad earlier, it drove me nuts. Sometimes it would appear seconds apart and when am midway through reading a post :confused:

But yes, the Batmen ARE on the case so its in good hands.

I’ve noticed that although my “block pop ups”
Setting was already activated. I switched it off and then back on again and I’ve not had it happen in a hour or 2. Hopefully it’s fixed the issue but knowing my luck I’ve jinxed it to another level

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Punker76
So I'm forced to pay 4K tax again? :rolleyes::angry:
I’m happy to pay for steels that include all three hidef formats even though I rate the whole 4K thing on a par with bacon made of chicken. 4K is fine for huge screens and especially projector systems, but anything sub 55” makes zero difference to pic quality unless you watch the screen from a foot away. If they included all three whenever available and stopped charging extra for the ‘new format’ disc, I for one would be a happy camper.

With another UK matching standalone steelbook set of 5 maybe time to recall some of the other matching/matched sets we've been blessed with here in the UK . . .
. . . the 5 set probably the average with the 3 set the most common and the 7 set and above the rarest.
(not including compilation sets as in more than one film per steelbook - except for THE RESCUERS 1 & 2 lol)

In order high to low:-
Zavvi/Disney CLASSICS COLLECTION (43)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Zavvi/Disney LENTICULAR (Marvel 12 & other 16) COLLECTION (28)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Zavvi/Disney PIXAR COLLECTION (20)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Zavvi SLIPCASE COLLECTION (13)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
STUDIO GHIBLI COLLECTION (12)
WARNER BROTHERS 'PREMIUM' COLLECTION (12)
STAR TREK I - X (10)
WARNER BROTHERS 'ORIGINAL POSTER ART' COLLECTION (10)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
JAMES BOND "SPECTRE COLLECTION" (9)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THE WALKING DEAD: SEASONS I - VIII (8)
HARRY POTTER COLLECTION (8)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ALEX ROSS - UNIVERSAL MONSTERS COLLECTION (7)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
STAR WARS I - VI (6)
BREAKING BAD: COMPLETE COLLECTION I - VI (6)
FAST AND FURIOUS I - VI (6) numbered spines
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
JURASSIC PARK 4K I - V (5)
MISSION IMPOSSIBLE 4K I - V (5)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
INDIANA JONES I - IV (4)
BOURNE I - IV (4)
HUNGER GAMES I - IV (4)
MATT FERGUSON 4K COLLECTION (4)
TRANSFORMERS I - IV (4) incl. slipcases
RESIDENT EVIL I - IV (4) Pop Art
ALIEN I - IV (4) not well matched
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THE MUMMY I - III (3)
BACK TO THE FUTURE I - III (3)
SHERLOCK: SEASONS I - III (3)
GHOSTBUSTERS I - III (3 Pop Art + 3 logo)
MISSION IMPOSSIBLE I - III (3)
RAMBO I - III (3 + 3 4K)
JURASSIC PARK I - III (3)
PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN I - III (3)
THE MATRIX I - III (3) not well matched
X-MEN: FIRST CLASS + THE WOLVERINE + X-MEN:ORIGINS - WOLVERINE (3 Illustrated Art)
Etc.

Last edited:
Just had two of those redirections in a row, closed Safari down completely reopened tried again and boom got hit again. No I don't want £100 worth of Argos vouchers :mad:

Just had two of those redirections in a row, closed Safari down completely reopened tried again and boom got hit again. No I don't want £100 worth of Argos vouchers :mad:

Yeah I’m getting the argos ones now

It just happened 10 f*ckjng times in a row

Everytime When I try to type. For a university and Primark

It’s killing me now

@apsmith21 just to let you know it’s going crazy now.

Last edited:
I don't mean to take anything away from HDN in a sense, but when I had all these troubles with phishing scams and redirections etc, I simply had to resort to using an Ad-blocker which did the trick. Have you tried that even if a temporary measure @Flloydo?

It just happened 10 f*ckjng times in a row

Everyone When I try to type. For a university and Primark

It’s killing me now

@apsmith21 just to let you know it’s going crazy now.

No word of a lie I've tried to reply again to this thread about 30 times now and every single time i get redirected. Definitely an Apple thing as same symptoms on my iPad and iPhone. I'm now on my wifes Windows Laptop and all good so far. For reference this is what I get

dsdfsa.jpg

No word of a lie I've tried to reply again to this thread about 30 times now and every single time i get redirected. Definitely an Apple thing as same symptoms on my iPad and iPhone. I'm now on my wifes Windows Laptop and all good so far. For reference this is what I get

View attachment 401398

Yep. I’ve had to move on to the app. I’m getting that exact one too every time now. And a university one.

I don’t like the app tho so I won’t be coming back until this is sorted

(I did just manage to post this on safari tho)

Reactions: Punker76
Yep it's an absolute no go on any apple device. For reference @apsmith21 this is where you get redirected to

fdfds.jpg

I'm giving in now as well, will try the forum again tomorrow

They all look like scams to me, and nothing whatsoever to do with Argos or Primark etc.

I've found the site to be terribly sluggish via Chrome recently. But it does seem to be behaving itself on Firefox, so I'm going to use that for now (Chrome is usually my browser of choice, but I do have Firefox installed as well as a contingency).

hey everyone, just bumping this thread for a moment. @Wreck has been in contact with member @JoMaSanRa who has access to printing presses and is able to create high quality custom slipcovers for your steelbook editions.

@Wreck has brought two group buys for Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom -

USA members - this group buy includes shipping to the USA.
https://www.hidefninja.com/communit...-kingdom-fullslip-direct-shipping-to-usa.686/

UK (and other) members this group buy includes just the slipcover (shipping to be invoiced later)
https://www.hidefninja.com/communit...m-jurassic-world-fallen-kingdom-fullslip.685/

Reactions: JoMaSanRa
hey everyone, just bumping this thread for a moment. @Wreck has been in contact with member @JoMaSanRa who has access to printing presses and is able to create high quality custom slipcovers for your steelbook editions.

@Wreck has brought two group buys for Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom -

USA members - this group buy includes shipping to the USA.
https://www.hidefninja.com/communit...-kingdom-fullslip-direct-shipping-to-usa.686/

UK (and other) members this group buy includes just the slipcover (shipping to be invoiced later)
https://www.hidefninja.com/communit...m-jurassic-world-fallen-kingdom-fullslip.685/

nice - tempted as would love the second trilogy to all have slips(have the Nova 666 or whatever the nos was of the first) but dont fancy paying premium price for this movie as it wasnt very good.

Are there any pictures of the steelbook inside this? just curious how it would fit / look before buying.

otherwise, great idea and slip design :)

nice - tempted as would love the second trilogy to all have slips(have the Nova 666 or whatever the nos was of the first) but dont fancy paying premium price for this movie as it wasnt very good.

Are there any pictures of the steelbook inside this? just curious how it would fit / look before buying.

otherwise, great idea and slip design :)

Perhaps @JoMaSanRa can post a photo or two? Or @Wreck might be able to help?