Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HMV Exclusive) [UK]

huggy2k4

Premium Supporter
Jun 8, 2012
Hull, England
Release date: November 5, 2018
Purchase link: HMV
Price: £29.99 - £19.99
Group Buy: Hosted by cooey HERE

01-347739.JPG

02-347739.JPG
03-347739.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Personally feel it’s horrid art and horrid design

Same here, and like you I feel I've been screwed as a buyer of the original colourful logo designs. To be honest I feel like avoiding any steelbook that is part of a franchise or likely to have a sequel at some point as you just know that the steelbooks won't match in future.

I wanted it to be the temp art so it matched the other steels I have for other films!
:(
After poor design of A Quiet Place I may end up cancelling this and getting US version however only this so far has both UHD and 3D!

This will be the artwork that is also the Best Buy artwork! Guarantee it!
So it will not match the others! Film studios must know that people will cancel orders when crappy steelbook artwork is revealed that a 5 year old would be hard pushed to create on Photoshop so who the f*** approves this crap! Mind boggling! Steelbooks are premium priced but are designed by pre--schoolers!
On another note I have had an email from Amazon Germany and this is slated for an October 4 release, a whole month before a UK release that is set 5 months after cinema release in the UK!...and yes the 4K steelbook is up for sale at Amazon De!

Second one is mildly better as it’s two complete images rather than a shared image with bits missing on one part (the t-Rex tail missing on the rear when the rest of the image carries over)

Both are horrid

Reactions: yy0925
Second one is mildly better as it’s two complete images rather than a shared image with bits missing on one part (the t-Rex tail missing on the rear when the rest of the image carries over)

Both are horrid
Look again, the rest of the image doesn't carry over (T-Rex one).

I really want it to be the temp art to match all the others. Wouldn’t bother me if the front art was the back art then

I do love the image used as the front art but it pains me that the image don’t continue through the spine and on the back. If they are going with this art then do it properly

Well after having FA bend us over and screw us after putting that horrible horrible “cartoon” of a steelbook ( with a bloody 4K price tag ) in a great consistent matching slip to match their previous 4 fantastic premium releases ( minus that terrible JW lenti Magnet ), I’m hoping and praying that this HMV placeholder comes to fruition, so I can swap it out.

Doubtful I know, but on rare occasions HMV have had True exclusives, like Hateful Eight for example.

But like the last year or so, standard steelbook releases have been nose diving in quality, so I’m expecting that hideous cartoon steelbook. MASSIVE SIGH! :(:(

Reactions: StifflersDad
I don't mean to be the party pooper but the black ones are really a waste of time unless you just bought the first three and left them as a trilogy, we all know that a third film in the JW series is due which will mean a whole new set of steelbooks to come (prior to the release in the cinema) and it is very unlikely that a few years down the line they will release another black edition to complete the existing series, just look at Universal's other series F&F to know what to expect down the line.

I don't mean to be the party pooper but the black ones are really a waste of time unless you just bought the first three and left them as a trilogy, we all know that a third film in the JW series is due which will mean a whole new set of steelbooks to come (prior to the release in the cinema) and it is very unlikely that a few years down the line they will release another black edition to complete the existing series, just look at Universal's other series F&F to know what to expect down the line.

At least it will match the original zavvi’s :)

Hmv are keeping the all black design which I'm happy about as they will match my 4 4k ones I purchased from zoom so will defo be keeping my pre order .
Would of cancelled if was that rubbish design as above.
20180903_101806.jpg
20180903_101824.jpg
20180903_101838.jpg

Its not the most exciting steelbook of all time but at least it has the logo on it, so it will match the previous steelbooks to some extent. I was ready to just get the amaray as I wasn't keen on the other steels but at least this will make it look like a collection.