Release date: March 26, 2018
Purchase link: HMV
Price: £22.99
Group buy: Hosted by Cooey HERE

02-66223.jpg

03-66223.jpg
01-66223.jpg

Last edited:
Somehow the bossing is weird on this one. Should have been the usual border and an embossed title instead of the strange line at the top underneath the title

Wow! Pleasant surprise :thumbs:
Originally put off by the wonkiness of the artwork but warming to it now thanks to the treatment it has been given.

Glad they kept the title in line with the steelbook edge and not in line with the framing border.

Embossing with star cut out in the middle is the best that could've been hoped for with this logo artwork.
upload_2018-3-7_23-27-25.png
upload_2018-3-8_0-17-57.png

As for finish: looking more like a "Gloss Varnish" with metallic reflections a la RAGNAROK than anything else.
For "Glossy" logo art steelbook one of the best has got to be AVENGERS ASSEMBLE from HMV from back in 2012.

Last edited:
I kinda like the front and most the bossing but the dodgy bossing under “justice” don’t look right where it slants away.

Front looks gloss but the back looks matte imo (actually in one pic the back does look gloss)

Goes in-line with the main image , not the title :whistle: so lines up pretty nice .

. . . and is one of the teaser posters for the film (designed by WORKS ADV) http://www.impawards.com/2017/justice_league.html / http://www.aintitcool.com/node/77484 . . .
upload_2018-3-8_9-40-50.png

. . . and is available on the bay in four sizes - 13" x 20" / 20" x 30" / 24" x 36" / 32" x 48" - from 3 quid to a tenner approx. for the largest size

Thanks to the excellent treatment and cool diagonal design . . . should have a really cool 3D look to it.

front looks nice i really like that JL logo and super surprise with nice treatment (don't remember last WB WWA steelbook that has gloss finished?) but the back is the opposite, i never liked how they use those superhero logos to create the words, too funky and it's even worse when it's matte finished...

• Thanks
Reactions: TheJoker