Justice League (4K and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 15) [Hong Kong]

rj531

Rock Ninja/Steelbook Contributor
Premium Supporter
Dec 30, 2011
Up North Canada
Release date: May 31, 2018
Purchase links: Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Full Slip - One Click (Pre-order April 20 at 8 PM HKT, GMT+8) - Check your local timing HERE
Price:
$52.99 (Individual Editions) - $167.97 (One Click)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv One Click - Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Full Slip
Notes:
Print Run is 2500 units for both Domestic and International (800 Full Slip + 800 Lenti + 900 Double Lenti + 400 One Click) - Limited to 2 Copies per Customer for each edition and 1 for One Click
Due to large number of orders, shipping out can take up to 1 week from the release date.

one_click_packshot_v2.jpgDLS_packshot_c8da8077-ee8d-475e-a72c-a41003d4c8da_2048x2048.jpgLS_packshot_c41f9668-f572-4dcf-b928-11d1391c39c2.jpgFS_packshot_f01dea41-201f-4f94-8237-297241d81400_2048x2048.jpg
30704762_1723052341138200_7857445623275360446_n.jpg
- Slips: Full sized Booklet, Character Cards, Post Cards, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Sticker, Exclusive Lenticular Sticker, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker
5. Effects
- Full Slip: High Quality Full Slip + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte + Scratch Resistance Coating + Embossing + Spot Foil
- Lenticular Full Slip: Super Clear 3D Lenticular + High Quality Full Slip + Spot Matte +Spot Glossy + Embossing
- Double Lenticular Full Slip: Super Clear 3D Lenticular x 2 + High Quality Full Slip + Spot Matte +Spot Glossy + Embossing
- One Click Box: High Quality Box + Spot Matte + Spot Glossy + Spot Foil + Metal Emblem
DV-fCJHXkAAPNSy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Really digging these editions. Steel book is nicer than HDZeta's but the top of the back artwork feels like wasted space
The original artwork for the back cover in that upper section reads Justice League. I think it's a good call by Manta not to add the title for a second time on the steelbook.

I like when two companies announce identical releases at the same time. Hopefully, the competition drives the prices lower in hopes to sway you over to their release.

Hmm...Manta Vs HDZeta....the big showdown.

4K disc is in the Manta’s single editions where it is only available in the boxset for Zetas. But Zetas boxsets and their DC line ups of keeping editions all the same wins all the way and the colours look more rich and deeper than mantas. Zetas artwork all looks similar to each other but Zetas Lenticular boxset will always come on top over Manta’s.

Close one but I prefer Zetas DC line ups.

Also not that fond of the open box with three steelbooks inside and no rear cover which was in WW.

Knowing me I probably may double dip!

Probably asked before @Aniv what’s the damage for pricing roughly for the one clicks?

See, I agree with all of this except I think the Manta Set wins me over because there are actually three steelbooks and not an empty slip full of extra content (which I don't really buy steelbooks for as I'm more about the artwork and design). I feel with Manta I am getting my money's worth but with Zeta I don't. Granted, Zeta's will be cheaper but at this point in collecting I haven't purchased any of the previous sets, only single editions, so I can sort of let Zeta slide a bit and go for just a double lenti. Saying that, I haven't bought all of Manta's DC sets either, only MoS and BvS, but with single editions of WW and SS.
It is a tough call and a real shame they both come the same month because in addition we will likely get Blufans Ragnarok and THAT set wins over all of these easily imo. My money goes on a Blufans set 100%, whereas these others I can pick and choose.

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
See, I agree with all of this except I think the Manta Set wins me over because there are actually three steelbooks and not an empty slip full of extra content (which I don't really buy steelbooks for as I'm more about the artwork and design). I feel with Manta I am getting my money's worth but with Zeta I don't. Granted, Zeta's will be cheaper but at this point in collecting I haven't purchased any of the previous sets, only single editions, so I can sort of let Zeta slide a bit and go for just a double lenti. Saying that, I haven't bought all of Manta's DC sets either, only MoS and BvS, but with single editions of WW and SS.
It is a tough call and a real shame they both come the same month because in addition we will likely get Blufans Ragnarok and THAT set wins over all of these easily imo. My money goes on a Blufans set 100%, whereas these others I can pick and choose.

The argument can be seen both ways in zeta's boxes. If you open the box you can ask yourself whats the point of having three steelbooks that all do the same thing and packages which you can find by purchasing the singles? Zeta's 4K inside and special box which can only be found in the boxset you can actually open and use all three. One for the 2D/3D, then when you upgrade to 4K on the second, and a special exclusive box set packaging for any of the discs you fancy. Some fancy that, some don't. I see when Manta did their Kingsman x 4 steelbooks as an overkill lol. You can buy all four separately and when you buy the boxset it offers nothing else which is exclusive to that box set. In otherwords, IMO, it makes Zeta's boxset more special to get and their Lenti Boxset's are top notch. Manta's I feel they just stuffed three separate single steels which you can buy on their own in the back of a box, no rear cover or anything.

• Thanks
Reactions: Sigill
...I see when Manta did their Kingsman x 4 steelbooks as an overkill lol. You can buy all four separately and when you buy the boxset it offers nothing else which is exclusive to that box set. In otherwords, IMO, it makes Zeta's boxset more special to get and their Lenti Boxset's are top notch. Manta's I feel they just stuffed three separate single steels which you can buy on their own in the back of a box, no rear cover or anything.
Fyi, the Kingsman 1/4 slip lenti magnet was exclusive to the Boxset only and wasn't sold individually :p;)

Reactions: sunnyx
Yes, it is a tough call.

Bit of a comparison image here to try and help people out (box and steelbook aside)

COMPARISON.jpg

Slips - Colours are definitely a little more vibrant and richer on the zeta's but the manta offers more variety in their slips. The slips on manta's are slightly taller than the average slips which I find annoying (call me petty lol) and I prefer the zeta's thicker slips, feels more weight and premium on them.
Boxset - will be better on zeta's lenticular vs manta's opened boxset which is ideal for two steels like the FAC's hardboxes, not ideal for three to go without a rear cover.
4K available in manta's outside the boxset where as zeta's aim is for you to enjoy the boxset and open and use all the editions inside (3D, 4k and special boxset).
The steelbooks will be both high quality as always, just hope manta's are free from scratches.

End of the day, I think both releases will be good quality, it's what you prefer, but for me I prefer Zeta's boxsets as they are more unique, higher quality, and they complete a DC line up with all the editions looking smart and the same. Manta needs to re-release their MOS and get rid of that cruddy O-Ring and lenti magnet, give it 4K and thicken the other two slips up and give it a box to go in.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: St4rlord
Will be really a tough decision. 2 OC are too expensive (we are talking about JL ;)). I prefer the Manta Slips but i need HDZeta to complete my DC releases from HDZeta :wacky:...hmm

This movie simply is not good enough for me to bother about premiums.
No matter how gorgeus the slips and steelbooks are, still you know that somewhere overthere , there is a digital piece of s**t deeply inside:)

• Thanks
Reactions: Hereticz