Justice League (4K and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 15) [Hong Kong]

rj531

Rock Ninja/Steelbook Contributor
Premium Supporter
Dec 30, 2011
Up North Canada
Release date: May 31, 2018
Purchase links: Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Full Slip - One Click (Pre-order April 20 at 8 PM HKT, GMT+8) - Check your local timing HERE
Price:
$52.99 (Individual Editions) - $167.97 (One Click)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv One Click - Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Full Slip
Notes:
Print Run is 2500 units for both Domestic and International (800 Full Slip + 800 Lenti + 900 Double Lenti + 400 One Click) - Limited to 2 Copies per Customer for each edition and 1 for One Click
Due to large number of orders, shipping out can take up to 1 week from the release date.

one_click_packshot_v2.jpgDLS_packshot_c8da8077-ee8d-475e-a72c-a41003d4c8da_2048x2048.jpgLS_packshot_c41f9668-f572-4dcf-b928-11d1391c39c2.jpgFS_packshot_f01dea41-201f-4f94-8237-297241d81400_2048x2048.jpg
30704762_1723052341138200_7857445623275360446_n.jpg
- Slips: Full sized Booklet, Character Cards, Post Cards, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Sticker, Exclusive Lenticular Sticker, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker
5. Effects
- Full Slip: High Quality Full Slip + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte + Scratch Resistance Coating + Embossing + Spot Foil
- Lenticular Full Slip: Super Clear 3D Lenticular + High Quality Full Slip + Spot Matte +Spot Glossy + Embossing
- Double Lenticular Full Slip: Super Clear 3D Lenticular x 2 + High Quality Full Slip + Spot Matte +Spot Glossy + Embossing
- One Click Box: High Quality Box + Spot Matte + Spot Glossy + Spot Foil + Metal Emblem
DV-fCJHXkAAPNSy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
do we have infos when these are supposed to be shipped? I'm asking because release date was supposed to be a week ago.

1. Justice League
After our Fight Club release, we were aiming for another spot on schedule but there's been a change of the packing facility just recently due to our current packing facility closing down. Because the packing machinery needed to be set up at the new location, we are going to be delayed 1 week for this release. We are very sorry and we will send out the tracking as soon as they are ready.

do we have infos when these are supposed to be shipped? I'm asking because release date was supposed to be a week ago.

Refer to @lemonlinnn post from a few pages back with Manta’s May Update. Looks like shipping will begin from this Thursday.

Edit - Looks like @Radagast beat me to the punch :facepalm: sorry for the double post guys n gals :bag:

1. Justice League
After our Fight Club release, we were aiming for another spot on schedule but there's been a change of the packing facility just recently due to our current packing facility closing down. Because the packing machinery needed to be set up at the new location, we are going to be delayed 1 week for this release. We are very sorry and we will send out the tracking as soon as they are ready.

Last edited:
I reckon the delay had nothing to do with the "packing facility" and more so the steelbooks weren't in hand. Reason I say this is last week they posted pics of all the slips and booklet yet there were no steel photos? Surely if you had everything ready to be packed then the main thing you'd be showcasing is the steelbook...

What about if it's delayed and damaged??
then I'll find the person who damaged the package and do this
lYDmo1w.gif

Manta's packaging is second to none so I wouldn't have any concerns about that. Double-walled shipping boxes and metres of bubble wrap :joy:
my Kingsman package was damaged, but yeah, all other packages didnt even have a scratch.

• Thanks
Reactions: milky
There should be a policy. Whenever there is a delay, everyone is upgraded to Expedited Shipping. But seriously, Manta is great at hitting release dates, packaging and most importantly, keeping us informed with open communication. Shouldn't be too long before we all get our tracking numbers.