Justice League (4K and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 15) [Hong Kong]

rj531

Rock Ninja/Steelbook Contributor
Premium Supporter
Dec 30, 2011
Up North Canada
Release date: May 31, 2018
Purchase links: Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Full Slip - One Click (Pre-order April 20 at 8 PM HKT, GMT+8) - Check your local timing HERE
Price:
$52.99 (Individual Editions) - $167.97 (One Click)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv One Click - Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Full Slip
Notes:
Print Run is 2500 units for both Domestic and International (800 Full Slip + 800 Lenti + 900 Double Lenti + 400 One Click) - Limited to 2 Copies per Customer for each edition and 1 for One Click
Due to large number of orders, shipping out can take up to 1 week from the release date.

one_click_packshot_v2.jpgDLS_packshot_c8da8077-ee8d-475e-a72c-a41003d4c8da_2048x2048.jpgLS_packshot_c41f9668-f572-4dcf-b928-11d1391c39c2.jpgFS_packshot_f01dea41-201f-4f94-8237-297241d81400_2048x2048.jpg
30704762_1723052341138200_7857445623275360446_n.jpg
- Slips: Full sized Booklet, Character Cards, Post Cards, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Sticker, Exclusive Lenticular Sticker, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker
5. Effects
- Full Slip: High Quality Full Slip + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte + Scratch Resistance Coating + Embossing + Spot Foil
- Lenticular Full Slip: Super Clear 3D Lenticular + High Quality Full Slip + Spot Matte +Spot Glossy + Embossing
- Double Lenticular Full Slip: Super Clear 3D Lenticular x 2 + High Quality Full Slip + Spot Matte +Spot Glossy + Embossing
- One Click Box: High Quality Box + Spot Matte + Spot Glossy + Spot Foil + Metal Emblem
DV-fCJHXkAAPNSy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The steelbook looks dope! :drool: I like all the slips, but will go with the Full Slip i guess. Cyborg looks quite out of place on the Double Lenti Front and the Single Lenti looks a bit too photoshoped in my opinion. Holo-Foil for the Full Slip sounds interesting. :cool:

Have decided to go with Manta and the Double Lenti for Justice League. Overall it just looks a bit better to me. I hope the Alex Ross inspired photo shoot is the inner artwork, would to have that art included somewhere.

I was more intended to go HDzeta, but now that I know the 4K package will be only in the 1 click, it convinced me to come here and see what Manta is offering. The Full Slip is the winner for me.

Like the full slip and double lenti is almost great. Cyborg looks like he's just lost his mind and gone rogue during the pose shot.

Think I prefer HDZ overall though. Might still get the DL from this though.

Indeed the only film so far from the DCEU with a 4K DI is Batman v Superman and you really can tell. JL isn't anything amazing in 4K even with the addition of Dolby Vision HDR :(

Just 20 minutes of Batman v Superman is true 4K. The rest is 2K. I have a recently purchased high end Sony 4K set and only a handful of 4K movies I've seen look noticeably better than upscaled 1080P. To my eye anyway.

http://realorfake4k.com/my-product/batman-v-superman-dawn-of-justice/

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: Drum18
Is a group buy a better deal? I just checked and Mantalabs shipping to the Netherlands is like 15 bucks, can't imagine shipping from the US will be much cheaper?

Is a group buy a better deal? I just checked and Mantalabs shipping to the Netherlands is like 15 bucks, can't imagine shipping from the US will be much cheaper?
Shipping is directly from Manta so same price. Only difference with this GB is the Paypal and HDN fees so slightly more than their website. But this might probably go very fast so it’s also a question about securing a copy.

• Thanks
Reactions: Aniv

Shipments for Manta Lab Group Buy are sent directly from Manta Lab and not from US. It's not a better deal but guarantees you the edition you want.

The added cost is $2.50 per copy HDN fees and Paypal fees on the total of MSRP+Shipping. So essentially it's a little more.

Just 20 minutes of Batman v Superman is true 4K. The rest is 2K. I have a recently purchased high end Sony 4K set and only a handful of 4K movies I've seen look noticeably better than upscaled 1080P. To my eye anyway.

http://realorfake4k.com/my-product/batman-v-superman-dawn-of-justice/
That is really very odd that you'd only perceive an improvement on some. How's your eyesight? HDR alone should be a difference between the 4K (upscaled or not) and BD versions of the same title. Do this, watch a chapter in 4K, then switch to BD and watch the same chapter. If that doesn't show it... maybe settings on your TV?