Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: July 28, 2015
Price: $18.99
Purchase link: COMING SOON
Group buy:
apsmith21

A few of you have reached out and asked me if I'd be hosting a group buy - as a result, I asked our contacts today and there is a Gods and Monsters blu-ray steelbook for the USA and it likely will be a Target exclusive again.

Pic courtesy wolverinejmc
justice.jpg

Last edited:
any idea if this will be for sale online too, as there still doesn't seem to be a link for it?

I checked with our sources and they indicated that this should be available and listed on release day on the Target.com site. There was some sort of stocking problem that prevented it from being listed bdfore then.

Hopefully this information is accurate, otherwise I'll be asking for some help from USA members on this one!

Some Steels come with WW figure?
Yes,ive never seen them include the steel with the figurine,i thought it was always only with the amaray,but it states it quite explicitly that the steel is inside on the cover. We're still at 3 for the time being,2 regular steels and 1 with WW

Yes,ive never seen them include the steel with the figurine,i thought it was always only with the amaray,but it states it quite explicitly that the steel is inside on the cover. We're still at 3 for the time being,2 regular steels and 1 with WW
That's cool, thanks!