K-steelbook - SteelBook Retailer Thread [Korea]

VRob98

Premium Supporter
Dec 13, 2011
London UK
Thread to discuss shipping/service/packaging etc. from the Korean retailer k-steelbook.

logortp.gif

Frequently Asked Questions:

Q) What is the link to ksteelbook
A) http://k-steelbook.com/

Q) I haven't mastered Korean yet - how can I read the site?!
A) The website is in English so you can cancel those Korean Lessons.

Q) How do I register?
A) Click on 'Join' and follow the very easy on screen instructions.

Q) Do they ship outside of Korea?
A) Yes, worldwide delivery, two shipping options:

Standard (NON Tracked)

1 x steelbook = $8
2 x steelbooks = $12
3 x steelbooks = $16
5 x steelbooks = $21

EMS Express (Tracked)
If you want to use this option you need to contact the retailer via email [email protected].
No prices for this option can be found.

Q) What form of packing do they use?
A) Cardboard Box, with enough bubblewrap to keep things safe, see below: (Thanks to Bubbie for pics)

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Q) Is the retailer custom's friendly? (i.e will they mark as gift, or low value).
A) To be confirmed. One member ordered without requesting anything specific yet they marked it as full price but as GIFT - Thanks Bubbie for picture:

attachment.php

Q) Will the retailer charges upon order or upon shipment
A) You will be charged upon order

Q) What payment do they accept?
A) Paypal only - you can still pay by Credit Card Via Paypal without registering

Q) Customer Services any good?
A) To be Confirmed - not been around long enough to answer this yet!

Cancellations: No info regarding Cancellations as yet.
Replacements: Reading the small print they only offer refunds, not replacements? TBC
Refunds: They are normally processed within a few days.

See more info Here:
rsz_k-steelbook.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It seems like cancelling orders because you changed your mind could be difficult with this retailer. Honestly, if they give me crap about cancelling an order that is over a month away, I'm thinking of opening a paypal claim.

Hmm still no answer about my cancelation request! Somone knows more?

=========

K-Steelbook canceled my order. Great service! Next Korea SB i will buy there!

Last edited:
Got my refund too...That was quick!

I think they do not want to annoy people because of their terms and
they do that as a gesture of goodwill.:thumbs:

Email from Iann at K-Steelbooks this morning. Refund processed. Phew.

Only used them a couple of times, but they have always provided first rate customer service on each occasion. I was slightly worried when I read their terms and conditions, but they obviously don't enforce them.:thumbs:

Last edited:
Email from Iann at K-Steelbooks
Hello,

[Blu-ray] Iron Man 3 Steelbook has Image problems.
We attached pics of Iron Man 3 Steelbook released today.
The packaging was exchanged at the back and the front.
The back of the title was brought to the front.
Please check the pics.
1. Released Images.
2. real front image.

Please check the pics and tell us which purchase this item or cancel your order.

Thanks regards.

I find a great service.

hey guys,

after 2/12 weeks i finally received the wolverine steel book and it was beautiful!

nice box, then bubble wrap layer, then foam layer for protection. shipping was a bit expensive but it was far away. I chalk the long post to the holiday plus the ice storm we had in Toronto. I am very satisfied.

Does anyone know how long they usually take to ship orders? I placed my first order with them middle of last week and it still says "Preparing products" in my order details. I also sent them an email asking about EMS and haven't heard back.

Does anyone know how long they usually take to ship orders? I placed my first order with them middle of last week and it still says "Preparing products" in my order details. I also sent them an email asking about EMS and haven't heard back.

They are as fast and sometimes faster than Kimchi. Never had an issue with them

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Reactions: Futurhythm
Experience with packaging and shipping are very good. But now I wanted to cancel a pre-order. No response to my emails. This is not good customer service.:(

Experience with packaging and shipping are very good. But now I wanted to cancel a pre-order. No response to my emails. This is not good customer service.:(

They take days to reply :(

I placed an order and sent them an email to mark as Gift for UK customs...Two days later the item was shipped and received an email 5 days later saying they couldn't do as the item was shipped :hilarious:

Reactions: Hatori
They take days to reply :(

I placed an order and sent them an email to mark as Gift for UK customs...Two days later the item was shipped and received an email 5 days later saying they couldn't do as the item was shipped :hilarious:

I hope so. But the first mail I wrote 3 weeks ago.;)

I hope so. But the first mail I wrote 3 weeks ago.;)

I'm guessing they couldn't understand it to reply. English is not their strong point (but ordering and packaging are top notch).

However, I got this from an email reply.

And if you have any requirement to us, please contact to "[email protected]".
We can give a reply more quickly

Last edited:
Reactions: Hatori