Kick Ass (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Collector's Edition) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: December 26, 2022
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on October 21, at 9 AM for Red Carpet, at 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £44.99

83C682FF-3739-4227-BC0F-D11A754FEA0D.jpeg

1C6DA6E8-4C3B-41C7-9951-E80DEA16BBF6.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I like everything but the steel art. Looks like a matter transporter morphed kick ass and red mist into a new creature... brundle ass.

• Haha
Reactions: Punker76
It was £44.99 yesterday too and just assumed it hadn’t had its “save X amount” taken off. Which made me think oh it could be £39.99 when it goes live but it’s a pass from me if it stays at £45

I’m not supporting that jump in pricing when Ex_Machina has just been released and 8 mile next month at the £39.99 price and they are exactly the same in contents from Universal

Reactions: djjez83
This is a psychological trick. Some weren't happy with the £39.99 price, so they start announcing or listing it a bit higher, then dropping it to £39.99, so suddenly you're 'happy'. Later they'll just stop dropping, by the time you're 'used' to seeing £42-45.

Reactions: Granada
Maybe delivery/packaging was better, but they didn't ship outside UK, I think. I remember having to use a freight forwarder with them for the first time then, the one that's saving me now.
Play.com when they was operating as a retailer they shipped outside UK
Play closed down in 2013 their retail busiiness after the Channel Islands Vat loophole ended in April 2012
The Channel Islands Vat loophole allowed retailers to sell VAT-free CDs and Blu-ray/DVDs that cost £15 or less

After Play.com closed down in 2013 as a retailer the website was a marketplace seller instead that had third party retailers sell items

The Play.com website was replaced by Rakuten.co.uk on 23 March 2015

All the items listed in your Zavvi order from 2013 was leftover stock of play.com exclusive SteelBooks that Zavvi/HMV/Amazon was selling after play.com shutdown their retail business

lol 45 quid....plus shipping plus import tax....so around 60 euro for unnumbered zavvi "Collector´s" edition" for catalog film which has been released milion times already :stop::BS:

"Collector´s edition"

OblongKaleidoscopicBernesemountaindog-max-1mb.gif

Reactions: Granada