Release date: March 28, 2016
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £19.99 - £11.99

Part of the Kill Bill by Zavvi:
Vol. 1 - Vol. 2

11229036-1554356504453402.jpg

11229036-4604356504188118.jpg 11229036-9334356504093777.jpg
00.jpg 11229036-1284356504286833.jpg

i saw this on twitter, so maybe we are getting steelbook for one of Quentin Tarantino's movies.
zavvvippoppp.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
A while ago zavvi pulled this trick with TBA steelbook. When ninjas got it, it turned to be out Iron Man.
It looks like that Mr. Q. had been secretely directing Iron Man 4, and now ninjas and everyone else will get a steelbook preorder for IM4.

Reactions: luke98
A while ago zavvi pulled this trick with TBA steelbook. When ninjas got it, it turned to be out Iron Man.
It looks like that Mr. Q. had been secretely directing Iron Man 4, and now ninjas and everyone else will get a steelbook preorder for IM4.
my source said you are wrong, this will be a steelbook for ZBOX - The Movie here is a leaked image
zboxmovieee.jpg

Nice, looking forward to another QT steelbook. I'd really love Stout's Inglourious Basterds on a (Mondo X) Steelbook, but I don't think it's going to be that. :( If it is, this is my first must have of 2016!

Something will leak before then . Whatever it is be top Quid . Fair enough hateful eight catalogue title
Same as Star Wars .

Rarther be milked for Tarantino than Disney / Marvel .

Totally agree I happily missed all those Marvel / Disney ones but it seem's they have found a way to get more money off me :whistle::thumbs:

Reactions: Scary Hair
I found these on zavvis Twitter and i couldn't stop laughing, it's like they was asking anyone with Tarantino in the name.

image.png
image.png
image.png

Is this really happening or will you be talking to Ryan and Matt from Zavvi customer service? Lol

" A Quentin Tarantino chat with fellow film fans and the steelbook community" Not a chat with Quentin Tarantino. So yea it will happen, but probably just with some randomers....

• Informative
Reactions: Flloydo
" A Quentin Tarantino chat with fellow film fans and the steelbook community" Not a chat with Quentin Tarantino. So yea it will happen, but probably just with some randomers....

Ohhhhh I thought they were saying you get to chat with him.
Lol makes a bit more sense now but still, it's misleading

They might aswel direct people here lol

It made mine too mate. Lol

How good is the response from Tarantino archives lol Twitter comment of the year so far (both comments lol)

Its not that Zavvi think that is QT, just they wanted to ask that site to participate in the chat. The site (and I read that site) is just a bit dense to figure that out. Oh wells for all ....

As for QT ... he's actually a lot closer to this site then people have any idea! There is a degree of Kevin Bacon here. ;) I've shipped many steels that end up there .... and that's all I think I am allowed to say. haha.

Its not that Zavvi think that is QT, just they wanted to ask that site to participate in the chat. The site (and I read that site) is just a bit dense to figure that out. Oh wells for all ....

As for QT ... he's actually a lot closer to this site then people have any idea! There is a degree of Kevin Bacon here. ;) I've shipped many steels that end up there .... and that's all I think I am allowed to say. haha.
200.gif

Reactions: spass and luke98