Kimchi Exclusives & Suggestion thread

This is actually a very good idea. I was surprised we didn't have a poll like we did with the Disney titles from Zavi. This way we could have avoided the situation with LGB, that doesn't seem to sit well with some collectors. I think Kimchi meant well selecting LGB, I can definitely see the reasoning behind it. But with this poll, hopefully all misunderstandings can be avoided. Anyways, I'd like to see them do titles that have not gotten a steelbook treatment. I think I asked for these 2 titles when Play.com was still around, but with no luck. I'll try to ask for them again. The 2 titles I'd like to see get the steelbook treatment are:

Dude, where's my Car? and
Freddie Got Fingered

Agreed. I need a T3 Steelbook with English text in a bad way. :p

Also, may I recommend a couple more favourites of mine...

King Kong (2005)
TrollHunter
Lady in the Water
Disney's Dinosaur

:thumbs:

Good to see that I'm not the only one that likes Lady In The Water. A very underrated movie imo.

Anything from here would be a good start:

HDN's Most Wanted Steelbooks

My personal choices would be Blood Diamond, Catch Me If You Can, Road To Perdition, Rocky or something like that.

I hope for new releases only but that's probably not going to happen. If they insist on re-releases then hopefully it will be titles that are in need of a quality Steelbook. I wouldn't mind seeing new versions of Gladiator, Minority Report, Terminator 3 etc. What we don't need are new versions of grails or Marvel films in my opinion of course.

Last edited by a moderator:
Would absolutely love Drive, one of my favorite films and with all of the positive feedback when it was rumored that this was on the list for exclusive #2, you are guaranteed to sell fast :D

Would also love either Alfred Hitchcock's Psycho, Halloween (1978), Friday 13th (original), A Nightmare on Elm Street (original), or Scream :scat:

Or perhaps Oldboy, or any film from the Vengeance trilogy by Park Chan-Wook (i think that was the order of his name :p )

If i really want to push my look, how about some of the classic John Woo stuff like A Better Tomorrow trilogy, The Killer, and Hard Boiled EEK! :scat:

Hi members

I read your great wish list in kimch suggestion thread

Right now I can not reveal what is planned on next #3,4,5 etc

But I'm sure that some of movie you guys mentioned are already planned :D

So feel free to post your wish here

I definetely pass your wish to Kimchi to consider next release

Tony at kimchi will continue to release holy grail steelbook to HDN.

Thanks so much for your interest in kimchi exclusive collection :thumbs:

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited by a moderator:
With full embossing :D

393_21ccf8_875e7783_oJ.jpg.thumb
[/SPOILER]

Last edited:
Hi members

I read your great wish list in kimch suggestion thread

Right now I can not reveal what is planned on next #3,4,5 etc

But I'm sure that some of movie you guys mentioned are already planned :D

So feel free to post your wish here

I definetely pass your wish to Kimchi to consider next release

Tony at kimchi will continue to release holy grail steelbook to HDN.

Thanks so much for your interest in kimchi exclusive collection :thumbs:

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Its nice your doing these steelbooks but please not to many exclusives i cant afford them all :D