Kimchi Exclusives & Suggestion thread

I wore that every time I saw Rocky Horror over 100 times;)

noooo.jpg

maybe its thinking too far but a dream for me would be a second kimchi exclusive line with only korean movies and other stickers, similiar to the second blufans collectors edition line with their chinese movies EEK!

Reactions: WKRP and redlemon
maybe its thinking too far but a dream for me would be a second kimchi exclusive line with only korean movies and other stickers, similiar to the second blufans collectors edition line with their chinese movies EEK!

Was gonna suggest the same thing, I think it would be a great idea instead of getting endless reprints of the same movies. Imo there are some great Korean movies, just a few suggestions

A Tale of Two Sisters
Bedevilled
Joint Security Area
I Saw the Devil
Memories of Murder
Mother
Pieta
Sympathy for Lady Vengeance
Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance
The Chaser
The Host
The Man from Nowhere
The Yellow Sea

since it's an korean retailer i want korean movies, they making awesome movies and the chance is low getting them somewhere else (high grail potential)

While I don't care much about owning a grail, I agree with your thinking and like the idea of some of the Korean movies you have mentioned such as:

Tae Guk Gi - The Brotherhood of War
The Good, The Bad and The Weird, and
The Man from Nowhere

Having said this, I would not want to exclude some other more mainstream choices that have already been mentioned by others such as:

The Fifth Element
Terminator 3
12 Monkeys
Master and Commander

Korean Films
Tae Guk Gi - The Brotherhood of War
Secret Reunion
Thirst
Secret Sunshine
Sympathy for Lady Vengeance
Sympathy for Mr Vengeance
The Man from Nowhere

Hollywood
The Descent

:)

ALIEN.

Original poster artwork w/embossed egg. Would look killer.

I was just coming in to post that word for word!!! :scat:

And Sigourney Weaver as inside artwork in the shot where she goes inside the room to put on her bodysuit during the last moments before killing the Alien. :boobies:

Last edited:
Star Wars IV, V, VI with original posters as front art work. Also needs Boba Fett on at least one of them. Biscuit said the next exclusives were a film series so I have my fingers crossed.

Olly Moss Star Wars slip covers to go along with the steelbook or just use Olly Moss poster for the steelbook. We need more mondo steels. On the back of the slips:

IV A long time ago

V in a galaxy

VI far, far away....

Last edited:
Reactions: WKRP
Terminator 3
Terminator
Iron Man triple pack
The Fifth Element- not no more since the u.k. Version is coming. Don't want new versions of recently released steelbooks.
Pink Floyd the Wall

Last edited:
I would love to see Bram Stoker's Dracula get a steelbook. A great movie and so many nice images that could be used for the steelbook artwork.