Digibook Kingdom of Heaven LE CinEdition Blu-ray Digibook [Germany]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
http://www.amazon.de/dp/B0040PBK5K/?tag=hidefnin0d-21

From German Blu Ray sites:

"Apart from different film versions of the editions will also have collections, such as celluloid frames have in trading, multi-page booklets and send 3D cover images without FSC logo as well as extensive, interesting extras. All this will be available in high-Media Books, and is, as the title "Limited CinEDitions" already says, only for a short time as a single edition. Soon we expect from a Fox press release in which the major provides additional information on the "Limited CinEDitions" and the missing titles. We will keep you on course to date."

81KhOsXsJ3L._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
The Cineditions are awesome, I passed on this one for now because of the german text on the title. Not that it really bothers me, its just so many others are all in english so figured I go for those first ... if I get to this one coo' , but im not sweating this one. Good movie though

Really Good movie! I havn't seen a Bad Ridley Scott film yet. BTW, if u ever see the D-Cut of this film its a whole new film in comparrison to the theatrical Version.