Purchase links:
Amazon.co.uk - £22.99
Base.com - £16.99
Zavvi.com - £17.99

11082219-1423068406-871014.jpg

11082219-1423068406-870952.jpg

11082219-1423068406-870984.jpg

Last edited:
This 2-Disc Blu-ray™ Ultimate Edition that includes all three versions of the film – the Director’s Cut, Director’s Roadshow Version and the Original Theatrical Version – all presented in stunning high definition, with over 9 hours of in-depth special features, including a feature-length documentary that takes you on the epic journey from pre-production to release.

http://www.zavvi.com/blu-ray/kingdo...tm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=AffiliateWin

Super! You've just made my day!
Thanks for the update.

different with product description from amazon -_-
makes me confuse

i want this badly, only if this is the director's cut
Amazon.uk don't have any product description details just basic info which at the moment is wrong as it says 1 disc when its 2 discs and lot of times on amazon.uk disc run time information they have is wrong they usually only update the description when someone provides them with actual details

They even have the wrong run time listed for the US Import Ultimate Edition Blu-ray as 144 minutes

just to bump this thread a bit so people know about this.... not long till release (4th May). I've pre-ordered from amazon - price is now £15.75 there....

As far as I'm concerned this is Ridley Scott's masterpiece! So it goes without saying that I can't wait to receive this Steelbook. I really wish Film Arena would give this one the all star treatment.

Reactions: AnubisNefer
As far as I'm concerned this is Ridley Scott's masterpiece! So it goes without saying that I can't wait to receive this Steelbook. I really wish Film Arena would give this one the all star treatment.

I think they eventually will.

Not sure they will. I actually got the Czech version from Karel's Group Buy months ago since it was uncertain at that time if UK was ever going to release this.

Seeing how they already did a full GB for this, I don't see Film Arena doing a full package for it now.

Reactions: Phantasmic
Not sure they will. I actually got the Czech version from Karel's Group Buy months ago since it was uncertain at that time if UK was ever going to release this.

Seeing how they already did a full GB for this, I don't see Film Arena doing a full package for it now.

You're probably right but I'm still holding out hope for a set like Exodus:Gods and Kings. Kingdom of Heaven is a much better movie and way! more worthy of this kind of treatment.

Braveheart is another title that deserves the royal treatment.

Love this movie ,well the directors cut not the theatrical nonsense which made a mockery of it . Still think it suffered badly for following in the footsteps of gladiator and there was no way Orlando bloom was filling crowes shoes but in all honesty he doesn't do a bad job here .

If they would only had removed the "Ultimate Edition", actors names and had the title embossed.. too bad.

Yeah, you're absolutely right, dLux. Received mine today and love it but a missed opportunity to make this one really great! This title was definitely worthy.