Purchase links:
Amazon.co.uk - £22.99
Base.com - £16.99
Zavvi.com - £17.99

11082219-1423068406-871014.jpg

11082219-1423068406-870952.jpg

11082219-1423068406-870984.jpg

Last edited:
I hope this is the Ultimate Edition for real and it contains 3 versions of the movie and all the extras

I have Pre-ordered for now

The Theatrical Cut wasn't all that great but the DC is much better........longer version but way better.

Longer is that even Possible ocieiz ? . How do you tell witch one you have seen ? . Is thire a recognisable sequence that you can tell with ? .

Sorry about the barrage of questions I so want to enjoy it .

That must be the quickest appearance ever, as in the first message about this was only today and it's already live?

That must be the quickest appearance ever, as in the first message about this was only today and it's already live?

It happens quite regularly for trade wide releases. It is really only exclusives that Zavvi hold back.

The listing on Zavvi says one disc. The Czech version was 3 discs.

The information on Zavvi listings is often inaccurate.

It happens quite regularly for trade wide releases. It is really only exclusives that Zavvi hold back.

The information on Zavvi listings is often inaccurate.
I highly doubt it will be three discs. Remember, the Czech version added a third disc at the 11th hour. It was just tucked into the case without a hub in a standard paper DVD sleeve.

A very underrated movie in its directors cut version which adds huge amounts of exposition to the story and while I’m not a big admirer of Orlando Bloom he isn’t half as bad as some of the critics made out . The big issue for this movie on release was that it was cut to shreds and that it followed on the heels of Gladiator and Russel Crowes epic performance.
If you’ve never watched it in the Directors cut format , give it a go and you could well find yourself re-evaluating it.

Last edited:
What the hell? When I try to pre-order this, I can only use tracked shipping option. I checked with other steelbook, and I could use the standard delivery for those. For tracked delivery the overall price would be 34€, no thanks.

Gutted, I bought the ultimate edition just before Christmas from Canada as I didn't think the uk would be getting a steal. I've promised myself no double dipping this year

What the hell? When I try to pre-order this, I can only use tracked shipping option. I checked with other steelbook, and I could use the standard delivery for those. For tracked delivery the overall price would be 34€, no thanks.
Apparently Zavvi and Finland have shipping issues. @nefilim has been talking about this for a while....

Reactions: Apinamakina
Base list these details of the Steelbook
If correct it is the full ultimate edition

This 2-Disc Blu-ray™ Ultimate Edition that includes all three versions of the film – the Director’s Cut, Director’s Roadshow Version and the Original Theatrical Version – all presented in stunning high definition, with over 9 hours of in-depth special features, including a feature-length documentary that takes you on the epic