Kings Castle

king5six1

Premium Supporter
May 9, 2010
Dallas, Texas
Hey guys, been busy lately so I haven't been around much. Got the new house somewhat in order. Here are pictures of my game room and living room set ups.

Living Room

Samsung 51 inch PN51D550 1080p 3D Plasma
Panasonic 3D Blu Ray player
Halo Reach Xbox 360 with kinect
WD Live TV to stream everything from the media center PC in my game room
Sony HT SS380 5.1 surround sound. (Not my ideal system but it sounds great for what I paid and not many HTIB systems have 3D support and 3 HDMI inputs.)

The PQ on this TV is amazing. you can unlock it to do advanced calibration which is usually available on the 7000 series and up. Its also by far one of the best 3D sets I have seen.

280c303e.jpg

9eeefe89.jpg

My Man room..

LG 42 inch 1080p 120HZ
Custom built HTPC with 3TB and growing.
Modded XBOX original with NES, SNES, Sega and a ton of other emulators.
Missing an Xbox 360 that is currently being repaired.
Turtle Beach 7.1 surround headset (AMAZING!!!!!)
My sweet FIOS router to deliver 35/35 service :)

My wife built me the table so no drinks will ever end up on the floor ever again. built in cup holders and a wife who can build things are def a win.

And all of my goodies. Some still packed away.

6f6dfc9a.jpg

ca45efba.jpg

6d556031.jpg

8df5bafe.jpg

7f167222.jpg

0a5ce5f1.jpg

7ab8e335.jpg

8f2c7ca5.jpg

dc580c1b.jpg

126cf11b.jpg

I plan on eventually upgrading the HT in the living room and moving the old one in the game room. Also need to get a nice couch cover. The previous owners left the couch here. I'm not a fan of the look but super comfortable.

Thats all for now. Glad to be back on. I missed my Ninjas !

Last edited by a moderator:
Another great room setup. Nice job king5! Your setup has inspired to add my favorite samurai sword to the movie room and I think it is time for me to do that :hilarious:

Thanks for sharing pictures of your castle and room!

That's quite the collection Wreck, I never pictured you as a Harry Potter fan.

Update
My bad King I thought it was Wrecks thread, since I saw his name on the main forum page. Great collection King:)

Last edited:
solid collection there mate i hope its all insured if god forbid the house burnt down i thing you'd have a hard time explaining all those goodies to the insurence company atleast you now have photo proof

Superb! And you even have Dorothy! Please, may I ask where you got it, ebay or some official online store?

I got the Dorothy a long time ago. It was a McFarlane online exclusive. I have the rest of the twisted oz figures packed away somewhere too.

Thanks for the comments everyone. I will keep posting pictures as things get updated.

:scat: