Kingsman: The Secret Service (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [Canada]

Jul 20, 2012
Toronto, ON
Release date: June 9th 2015
Purchase: BestBuy.ca
Price: $26.99
Group Buy: biscuitnoir or Drum18

Notes: This one is a huge deal! Something that hasn't been done in North America in many years. (fox studio in steelbook for NA)

kings.jpg

From 3D display:
01.jpg 02.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
How can there be a group buy on a release where the title is not even announced yet? :(

presuming if is hugely popular will be first come first shipped proccess also some people will be on this no matter what, for there FS collection.
drum and biscuitnoir just make there life easier as well, e.g. do it now rather than later when everyone starts jumping up and down for a GB one can presume.

basil :thumbs:

Reactions: Drum18
I feel like I'm constantly stalking this thread already :LOL:
I don't want to dive straight on the GB yet in case it's a film I already own or aren't interested in but I'm hoping it's something I'm still missing.

If it's something from Disney, hopefully something not in the recent ones released as there's several I still want that Zavvi haven't done and FS's old stuff like the Incredibles Viva was cracking.

Any ideas on a timeframe for reveal?

Id love to see some more disneys, films like The Jungle Book and The little mermaid in lovely Gloss finishes.
I really like the Zavvi releases but i would like to see the matte finishes in Gloss.

Reactions: rj531
I don't want to dive straight on the GB yet in case it's a film I already own or aren't interested in but I'm hoping it's something I'm still missing.

Any ideas on a timeframe for reveal?

Have to agree with the above. I'm intrigued as to which title is going to be released but reluctant to commit to a GB until more is known.

Once you factor in the high shipping costs from Canada, that's a lot of money to commit to for a title you might absolutely loathe, no matter how wonderful the artwork turns out to be.

Reactions: DodgyDave and MrBMT
Geez you guys arent tired of catalogue Disney and Avenger steelbooks? A majority of them have already had multiple rereleases and people still wanting more of the same as if it would be a huge deal? I really hope its something different. Im thinking it could be a premium release of a newer film. Something with Slipcover, Lenticular, booklet, artcards, film cell and a quality finish (gloss/satin, em/debossing) on the steel itself. Thats certainly something NA has not done!