Kingsman: The Secret Service (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [Canada]

Jul 20, 2012
Toronto, ON
Release date: June 9th 2015
Purchase: BestBuy.ca
Price: $26.99
Group Buy: biscuitnoir or Drum18

Notes: This one is a huge deal! Something that hasn't been done in North America in many years. (fox studio in steelbook for NA)

kings.jpg

From 3D display:
01.jpg 02.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@zerox39 can we get another hint to speculate on?

Like: what was once old is new, the color red now a different hue (green). What am I?

Iron Man FS Green edition!

Reactions: Ask and justboy
I do hope it is Disney, but not the titles that Zavvi has already released.

I'm hoping for new Disney films and titles that have not seen a SteelBook release, but since it is limited, it sounds like they are catalog titles because new releases would not have limited numbers.

TINKERBELL, INTO THE WOODS, and ALADDIN are due for release this year. Judging on those titles, I don't think any of those would be released in limited quantity.

So maybe it is not a Disney release. Judging from the initial post, it doesn't sound like an IM re-release either.

Maybe they are referring to a series-release similar to what they did with Harry Potter + shelf.

Jurassic Park
Mission Impossible
Fast & Furious
Star Wars
James Bond

are all having sequel releases this year. Perhaps they are releasing a new SteelBook series to culminate with the latest sequel release at the end of the year (plus bonus like a shelf).

Would be nice.

Reactions: rj531
I do hope it is Disney, but not the titles that Zavvi has already released.

I'm hoping for new Disney films and titles that have not seen a SteelBook release, but since it is limited, it sounds like they are catalog titles because new releases would not have limited numbers.

TINKERBELL, INTO THE WOODS, and ALADDIN are due for release this year. Judging on those titles, I don't think any of those would be released in limited quantity.

So maybe it is not a Disney release. Judging from the initial post, it doesn't sound like an IM re-release either.

Maybe they are referring to a series-release similar to what they did with Harry Potter + shelf.

Jurassic Park
Mission Impossible
Fast & Furious
Star Wars
James Bond

are all having sequel releases this year. Perhaps they are releasing a new SteelBook series to culminate with the latest sequel release at the end of the year (plus bonus like a shelf).

Would be nice.

A shelf for the 9 star wars movie !!

Reactions: livearthpeace
The suspense! AH! I want to know. And I'm afraid the title will change and I won't recognize this post.

@zerox39 can we get another hint to speculate on?

Like: what was once old is new, the color red now a different hue (green). What am I?

Iron Man FS Green edition!

On the first page, zerox gave me a 'helpful post' mark for my guess. Maybe that was a bit of a nudge or hint (or maybe not).
My guess was that Fox will start doing steelbooks again in North America after many years without steelbook titles.
Kingsman: The Secret Services was my title guess.
Just saw it and it exceeded my expectations. I'll be thrilled if that is the title!

• Informative
Reactions: dfoles
I dont know why he would need to tease us about that. I mean this is cool but not "exciting". The mondo tease (before we knew it was mondo) was very exciting. So my guess is it is bigger than just fox releases

Reactions: rj531
At first I thought it was Fox too. But from the looks of it, the quantity, the TBA title reveal might be bigger. Hoping for new titles to make it more exciting.

Reactions: runk0002