Kingsman: The Secret Service (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive OAB) [China]

domalorite

Premium Supporter
Sep 25, 2012
Retired
1.gif

500 copies

1.jpg
2.jpg

3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg

Last edited:
No GB news of anykind on any Blufans OAB's except Maze Runner. Supposed to have one sometime at the end of the month but who knows pretty vague over at the dark side.
All previous OAB's only extra inside the Full Slip has been booklet or Artcards, never both,with the SB. All are WWA.

This movie is da bomb, well deserve the steelbook treatment, love it esp the
last 'shocking & unexpected' scene lol

Reactions: steelbobawny
I'm going to be keeping an eye on this release should be good, were getting some good movies in the UK lately, nice cast and Mathew Vaughn and Jane Goldman combining well again. :happy:

Last edited:
Hi
Can anyone tell me what are OAB from Blufans me? Are they more Steel Books in it, or how is it exactly?
And is more expensive than others?
It would be great who can anybody tell me!
Best regards Thomas

Hi
Can anyone tell me what are OAB from Blufans me? Are they more Steel Books in it, or how is it exactly?
And is more expensive than others?
It would be great who can anybody tell me!
Best regards Thomas

Not quite sure if I understand your question right, but nevertheless.

The OAB (Only At Blufans) line are steelbooks which are kind of the exact same releases with the same artwork as other releases.
But Blufans adds a numbered slip, often some cards or a booklet. These slips and the extra's makes these exslusive.
And yeah they are more expensive.

I hope this answers your questions

can't wait =)
I have nvr tried ordering from blufans. Do we have to keep checking out here for its release?

@harry, this is what is a shame, everytime we go to the movies or see movie posters there's several different ones that are so nice looking, but for Blu-ray slipcover and Steelbook Artwork they never used the nice Posters...rarely they do...but I'm sure you know that :rolleyes:

No GB news of anykind on any Blufans OAB's except Maze Runner. Supposed to have one sometime at the end of the month but who knows pretty vague over at the dark side.
All previous OAB's only extra inside the Full Slip has been booklet or Artcards, never both,with the SB. All are WWA.

This one won't be released for a while. The regular Blu-Ray release for most countries isn't until June/July and BluFans typically lags behind them. As an example, BluFans is just starting Group Buys for TMNT and Maze Runner, movies that were released months ago.