Kingsman: The Secret Service (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #13) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: July 13, 2015
Price: 699 CZK (26.40 €)
Purchase link: FilmArena

GB Closed:
carllenc

Numbered

KingsmanThe Secret Service.jpg KingsmanThe Secret Service_.jpg

Kingsman_BS_FA.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the front and inside but the back is a little strange. I hope this bucks the trend of title-less slips though as I may look to get this if the slip artwork is good and a UK release doesn't materialise.

In consideration... will be relatively easy to get :) (not Nova)
FA is stepping up big time
If Film Arena really want to be taken seriously, they need to release real exclusives not just add some nice extras to Worldwide releases. The titles and Steelbooks themselves have been a little lacklustre so far, mainly because they are shared and not exclusive.

Reactions: charleybusko
:LOL::drool::D:giggle::thumbs:

Will be interesting to see what FilmArena does with the slip cover.

Can't remember when was the last time I was wearing as big grin on my face as when walking out of the cinema having just seen Kingsman :D

Reactions: spass
@carllenc Do we know when the GB will possibly be started and what the quantities will be. I know there are a lot of people that do not want it to be like Elektra and be extremely limited and not have any warning as to when it will start.

Karel will Post the Print run once he knows more details, but we can assume this will be a fairly large Print Run since this is a New Release and a Hot Title. I would assume it would be similar Print to Hunger Games 3.

I like the front and inside but the back is a little strange. I hope this bucks the trend of title-less slips though as I may look to get this if the slip artwork is good and a UK release doesn't materialise.

If Film Arena really want to be taken seriously, they need to release real exclusives not just add some nice extras to Worldwide releases. The titles and Steelbooks themselves have been a little lacklustre so far, mainly because they are shared and not exclusive.

I respectfully disagree, I don't think the choice has been lacklustre. I was already interested in most of these recent titles prior to the full slip treatment and if anything increased my willpower to buy it. Sure, some world exclusive art would be nice but to be honest I'm just glad there's now a European retailer who provides near Blufans/Kimchi quality. A step in the right direction at least.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: godapol and Actarus

Kimchi has done time and time again, it is not unusual for a retailer to release Exclusive packages with custom made SlipCovers, Great Quality Photo cards and other bonus items and also numbering cards and sticker for the slip... they have done extensive exclusive release even though they are using WWA steel which basically we would have bought, one way or another, but at least this way we are getting really nicely and thoughtfully put together Packages at a very decent Price. Kimchi has done it, Nova does it with their Nova Choice Line, Blufans do it with their OAB, so it is not unusual and if it is their strategy to enter the market of Exclusive packages this way I give them Praise as they are succeeding. And they have proved they are worthy of competition on the exclusive market using the WWA steel as so far every release has been a tremendous success. Maybe in the Future they will do like every other and end up putting their toe in the WEA Pool but so far they have released exquisite Packages that are worthy to be part of a Collector's Collection. If it ain't for you, you don't have to purchase it.

Definitely in! I don't think this will be limited like Elektra, should be much more like the other FilmArena titles, which are more plentiful...

Definitely in! I don't think this will be limited like Elektra, should be much more like the other FilmArena titles, which are more plentiful...

Indeed this should have a similar release like HG3 Hopefully, but I don't expect this to be ultra limited like Elektra that has a print run of 300 to this date.

The GF wants to see this movie, missed it in the theater, perfect reason to buy this release. Hoping it stays at or under 600czk. Bring back those 20 euro copies baby!