Kingsman: The Secret Service (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #13) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: July 13, 2015
Price: 699 CZK (26.40 €)
Purchase link: FilmArena

GB Closed:
carllenc

Numbered

KingsmanThe Secret Service.jpg KingsmanThe Secret Service_.jpg

Kingsman_BS_FA.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Still time to place a GB order for this?

I must have this, the package looks stunning! Looks like I've missed out on ordering it from filmarena, and I can't find any on Ebay

So am I !!! I missed it too

well the group buy is still open just but i wouldn't hang about! the link is in the opening post to the actual group buy for this one.

you need 20 non spammy posts to access the group buys, so if i was you get posting and that post count up to 20 then you can join it.

basil :thumbs:

Reactions: Soft83
well the group buy is still open just but i wouldn't hang about! the link is in the opening post to the actual group buy for this one.

you need 20 non spammy posts to access the group buys, so if i was you get posting and that post count up to 20 then you can join it.

Thanks basil.
Will the group buy links automatically open up once I reach 20 posts?

Thanks basil.
Will the group buy links automatically open up once I reach 20 posts?
The trading section will become available which has the Group Buys section in it. It may not be available immediately but it should be after a few hours. If it isn't visible by then send me of another mod a PM and we will sort it for you.:)

Reactions: Soft83
Those of you who've received steelbooks from Karel in the past will know how well he packs our items. I for one have no objection to a slight increase in p&p charges to receive the superb Film Arena steelbooks he so kindly makes available via his group buys.
All I can say is, if you object then leave his group buys to people who appreciate what a great job he does and don't mind paying a couple of quid extra....

Can someone please let me know if this is region free, thank you!

I've seen some posts saying Fox definitely locks their discs, and some saying that every release they own from them is region free. I've also read that everything in the FilmArena Collection so far has been region free. I have a feeling though, that we won't know for 100% certainty until somebody gets one of these bad boys in hand and tests it.

Reactions: bunkz1211
I've seen some posts saying Fox definitely locks their discs, and some saying that every release they own from them is region free. I've also read that everything in the FilmArena Collection so far has been region free. I have a feeling though, that we won't know for 100% certainty until somebody gets one of these bad boys in hand and tests it.
The German Lenti Exodus I received yesterday was a Fox B-Locked 2D/3D set, but the FA release of it shows ABC on the discs. I know it doesn't really clear things up, but it makes you wonder why Fox would put out Region locked discs in some areas when the movie was released basically at the same time.

Reactions: bunkz1211
Thank you!!!

Those of you who've received steelbooks from Karel in the past will know how well he packs our items. I for one have no objection to a slight increase in p&p charges to receive the superb Film Arena steelbooks he so kindly makes available via his group buys.
All I can say is, if you object then leave his group buys to people who appreciate what a great job he does and don't mind paying a couple of quid extra....
The packing job is very good and you will not have to worry at all about damage unless its run over by a truck basically

Reactions: digitalbabe
Do we know if this edition will be full and uncut?

There's some suggestion that the US version may be missing the princess's saucy offer to Eggsy, and the final pay-off gag.

Desk

Do we know if this edition will be full and uncut?

There's some suggestion that the US version may be missing the princess's saucy offer to Eggsy, and the final pay-off gag.

Desk
Well I wouldn't mind at all if those parts were missing. That was the only thing I didn't liked in the movie.

Reactions: discov3ry
Well I wouldn't mind at all if those parts were missing. That was the only thing I didn't liked in the movie.
I have to say, I'm not sure how the movie would end, if not on that final 'cheeky' payoff.

It's also been suggested that the US version that's been seen in advance of the blu-ray release might be an edited in-flight movie version, which would certainly explain why that's been removed.

Either way, I think I'd want to be sure of what version I was getting before I pulled the trigger.

Desk

Thanks Basil - look to give it a go.....