Kingsman: The Secret Service (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #13) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: July 13, 2015
Price: 699 CZK (26.40 €)
Purchase link: FilmArena

GB Closed:
carllenc

Numbered

KingsmanThe Secret Service.jpg KingsmanThe Secret Service_.jpg

Kingsman_BS_FA.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
To answer the first part of your question @MarkF , yes there's a thread that covers the GB rules, it can be found here and you'll be able to see it - you guessed right - after hitting the 20 "non-spammy" posts mark. As for the second part of your question, in principle, shipping can be done anywhere.

For further questions and to avoid derailing the threads any further, please PM me or another mod; you can see who's online by clicking on "forums" then scrolling down and looking at the left pane of your browser where you can see "moderators online now". Thanks.

To answer the first part of your question @MarkF , yes there's a thread that covers the GB rules, it can be found here and you'll be able to see it - you guessed right - after hitting the 20 "non-spammy" posts mark. As for the second part of your question, in principle, shipping can be done anywhere.

For further questions and to avoid derailing the threads any further, please PM me or another mod; you can see who's online by clicking on "forums" then scrolling down and looking at the left pane of your browser where you can see "moderators online now". Thanks.
Thank you again for your reply and will pm in future, I did try the link you gave but I do not seem to have permission to view, I guess it is also a 20 posts thing.

Back on track, I have added myself to the waiting list on their site and have also been issued my collectable number. I really hope that they do not cut out any parts of this film for the various regions that it is released in as it really is a great film, loved it all 3 times I went to see it lol.

This looks outstanding and will probably be the definitive version unless any of the Korean retailers enter the mix. Really enjoyed the film, Matthew Vaughan gives his films a lovely tongue in cheek quality that never lets the slick style take it's self to seriously. This will be my first Film Arena and now I'm only going to have to buy the rest... sigh #firstworldproblems

Hi guys, just wondering about the shipping cost. Is this for 1 steelbook or 2 steelbooks shipping cost? :naughty:

WORLD US/CA/AUS/ASIA
Shipping: 320 CZK
Packing: 50 CZK
Paypal Fee: 22 CZK
Total: 392 CZK

Hi guys, just wondering about the shipping cost. Is this for 1 steelbook or 2 steelbooks shipping cost? :naughty:

WORLD US/CA/AUS/ASIA
Shipping: 320 CZK
Packing: 50 CZK
Paypal Fee: 22 CZK
Total: 392 CZK

That's for a single steelbook.
From the OP of the GB thread:
SHIPPING:
Rest of the world:

1x Steelbook
1st class recorded delivery - 200 CZK (approx. 8 Euro)

2x Steelbooks (1000g)
1st class recorded delivery - 320 CZK (approx. 12 Euro)

Thanks @dead000 really appreciate that! I'm waiting for @carllenc to clarify on the exact amount for shipping cost for 2 steelbooks, though :cigar:
From the GB OP
"Rest of the world:

1x Steelbook

2x Steelbooks (1000g)
1st class recorded delivery - 320 CZK (approx. 12 Euro)"

What's unclear about that? And 3+ SteelBooks would be more.

Reactions: KazzPetrelli
From the GB OP
"Rest of the world:

1x Steelbook

2x Steelbooks (1000g)
1st class recorded delivery - 320 CZK (approx. 12 Euro)"

What's unclear about that? And 3+ SteelBooks would be more.
In the kingsman invoice Karel mentioned that going forward shipping price for 1 steelbook will start from 320+fees as he can no longer fit this in 500g limit.

Reactions: KazzPetrelli
In the kingsman invoice Karel mentioned that going forward shipping price for 1 steelbook will start from 320+fees as he can no longer fit this in 500g limit.
Yep! You're right. I didn't look down the rest of the Invoice because I was only worried about paying for the steelbook at the moment. Sorry.

Why would that need to be questioned then since the reasoning is clearly stated? :D

Yep! You're right. I didn't look down the rest of the Invoice because I was only worried about paying for the steelbook at the moment. Sorry.

Why would that need to be questioned then since the reasoning is clearly stated? :D
I know I didn't looked at shipping section too until now. With increased shipping I guess it makes sense to combine future GB. I will be paying 592czk for 4 steels which is not bad.

I think it is a bit naughty to change the shipping costs after people have signed up for the group buy, even if there is a perfectly valid reason for it.