Kingsman: The Secret Service (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #13) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: July 13, 2015
Price: 699 CZK (26.40 €)
Purchase link: FilmArena

GB Closed:
carllenc

Numbered

KingsmanThe Secret Service.jpg KingsmanThe Secret Service_.jpg

Kingsman_BS_FA.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not even sure if this is region free. It's so nice though.

it is speculated that it will be region B Locked, However I have a lot of Fox Titles Steelbooks that are Region Free, so for the ones who say FOX is mainly locked I would disagree as I have many Region Free. But we will only know when a member will open his copy and tells us :happy:

it is speculated that it will be region B Locked, However I have a lot of Fox Titles Steelbooks that are Region Free, so for the ones who say FOX is mainly locked I would disagree as I have many Region Free. But we will only know when a member will open his copy and tells us :happy:

I'm going for it anyways. We'll just have to see if it turns out to be region free or not. Crossfingers

Reactions: chunk

Fox America tend to lock their Blu-rays, however Europe is more open. They tend to be region free or at least region A&B.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Actarus
So I was wondering how combined shipping works. I'm getting The Terminator combined with Kingsman and already paid the shipping on Terminator. So do I just pay the difference? Is there a new price for 2 steelbooks?

I was just thinking about all the Czech steel books I have, even the non collection ones. They have all been region free (or at least work on region A). So if that helps any. I'd assume they would state if it was region locked.

So I was wondering how combined shipping works. I'm getting The Terminator combined with Kingsman and already paid the shipping on Terminator. So do I just pay the difference? Is there a new price for 2 steelbooks?
Yes. Because the weight will be different. You should have waited. Just PM his friend and ask him about the shipping. I'm sure it can be worked out.

Could you explain about subtitles?

Because, I checked U.S. version subtitles. check it below :
English (SDH), Spanish, French, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese, Estonian, Indonesian, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Chinese, Thai, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, none

But, it's not included Czech subtitle. So, Czech version is not included Chinese, Korean, Thai subtitles, right? So, I'm so confused. Is Czech version included Korean & Chinese subtitles??
Anyone, check this?

Thanks in advance.

BD forum said :

Audio
English: DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1
Czech: Dolby Digital 5.1
Hungarian: Dolby Digital 5.1
Polish: Dolby Digital 5.1
Thai: Dolby Digital 5.1
Turkish: Dolby Digital 5.1
Note: Polish Voice-Over Track

Subtitles
Czech, English, Portuguese, Arabic, Bulgarian, Cantonese, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Korean, Mandarin (Simplified), Polish, Romanian, Slovak, Thai, Turkish, Vietnamese

I'm sad there is almost never french subtitles with Czech releases :dunno:

Considering the spec of other eastern European releases (e.g., Polish release), I think correct spec of the Czech release is as follows:

Audio
English DTS-HD-MA 7.1
Czech, Hungarian, Polish, Turkish DD 5.1

Subtitles
English, Czech, Hungarian, Polish, Turkish, Bulgarian, Croatian, Greek, Hebrew, Icelandic, Portuguese, Romanian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Mandarin

Thank you nello! nello님 감사합니다! :)

Considering the spec of other eastern European releases (e.g., Polish release), I think correct spec of the Czech release is as follows:

Audio
English DTS-HD-MA 7.1
Czech, Hungarian, Polish, Turkish DD 5.1

Subtitles
English, Czech, Hungarian, Polish, Turkish, Bulgarian, Croatian, Greek, Hebrew, Icelandic, Portuguese, Romanian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Mandarin

Please note that film arena has increased their still collector number, last I heard a while back (HG3) they were allocated up to 1000, now seeing that they do print Run up to 1500, they also could have increased the still collectible number availability. Officially info on website only first 500 are fully allocated, but last I spoke with them about this they informed me that they had increased it.

So this is the reason why when a release is supposed to go on pre-order(Classic sale) it becomes automatically Sold Out, it is because all of the members who own a number have accepted to purchase their own numbered copy during the still Collectible Purchase Window which you can only see if you have a number that is allocated to you. reason why Elektra when straight to Sold Out and was not available for pre-order. This may also start being the case for higher numbered copies as well as most people purchase their copies during this pre- pre- release window.

Reason why best bet to be safe is to subscribed to a GB when you have the opportunity.

Please excuse my ignorance, new to forum and film arena. so is "still buy " basically an organised place in the queue to guarantee a copy? And if so how do you get on those lists? Thanks for your time

sorry :confused: so yes it is in the movie and will be on blu-ray I guess if unrated or rated R

I can't believe this would get edited out! In Australia this got the biggest laugh in the movie. It's the dark undercurrent that runs through the whole movie.

just so everyone knows invoices going out now for the group buy:D
personally very glad to get this done paid and out the way,
thank you karel for all your hard work you do :notworthy:

basil :thumbs:
with a group buy, how do you make payment? PayPal, bank deposit?