Kingsman: The Secret Service (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #13) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: July 13, 2015
Price: 699 CZK (26.40 €)
Purchase link: FilmArena

GB Closed:
carllenc

Numbered

KingsmanThe Secret Service.jpg KingsmanThe Secret Service_.jpg

Kingsman_BS_FA.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a couple of Fox American releases which state region A but actually play on our region B player, so I can only assume they're not locked, as stated.
I found this with releases I imported to Australia. Only about 3 titles were actually region locked. Fortunately my Toshiba bluray player allows me to change the region. So even those few were not a problem :)

Love this film, gutted that I have only just stumbled upon this site too as I may have been able to nab the steelbook at first launch. Can anyone explain the "add to waiting list" do I stand a chance?

Hello @MarkF and welcome to HDN.

You'll need to have 20 non-spammy posts to gain access to the trading section. If you have a look around the forums and engage with other fellow members, you'll get those posts up shortly.

At the moment the Kingsman GB is still open so you still got a shot at making it in. If it closes before you get the said shot, you'd be on the waiting list from which other members will get a chance to acquire this release on a "first come, first served" basis. That's provided someone drops from the group buy for one reason or another (no payment etc...).

Good luck! :)

Hello @MarkF and welcome to HDN.

You'll need to have 20 non-spammy posts to gain access to the trading section. If you have a look around the forums and engage with other fellow members, you'll get those posts up shortly.

At the moment the Kingsman GB is still open so you still got a shot at making it in. If it closes before you get the said shot, you'd be on the waiting list from which other members will get a chance to acquire this release on a "first come, first served" basis. That's provided someone drops from the group buy for one reason or another (no payment etc...).

Thank you for your reply and explanation of group buy, is your explanation the same for the "add to waiting list" on the Film Arena website as this is what I was referring too?

That's incredible, people can't even read something 2 posts above...

Managed to get 1 in my shopping cart at the filmarena site yesterday but before I could check out it sold out.
I guess my only hope now is the groupbuy but I think that will be full before I get my 20 non spam posts I think

Managed to get 1 in my shopping cart at the filmarena site yesterday but before I could check out it sold out.
I guess my only hope now is the groupbuy but I think that will be full before I get my 20 non spam posts I think
I think you can still add yourself to their waiting list, I did this of Hunger Games and managed to get one.

I think you can still add yourself to their waiting list, I did this of Hunger Games and managed to get one.

Thanks for the tip. Just did that! but I am sure I am only number 1342 in line for this give or take few.

Hey @MarkF , I recommend you post that question in the retailer thread here where it stands a better chance of being spotted by a fellow member who's ordered from FA and is in a position to give you the correct answer.

Hey @MarkF , I recommend you post that question in the retailer thread here where it stands a better chance of being spotted by a fellow member who's ordered from FA and is in a position to give you the correct answer.
Thank you, have now done so. For future reference because I think I will miss this one, is there a FAQ or something like that about group buy, can they be sent anywhere or just to the country of the person who sets it up etc?