Kingsman: The Secret Service (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Italy]

Jan 30, 2013
FFO, Germany
Release date: June 18, 2015
Purchase links:
Amazon.it
DVDStore
Price: €20.78 (Amazon) - €21.90 (DVDStore)

KingsmanSteelbook.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm so impatiently waiting for Zavvi to announce their own one. If not, which is highly unlikely, will be picking this up for sure since the film was amazing

I'm so impatiently waiting for Zavvi to announce their own one. If not, which is highly unlikely, will be picking this up for sure since the film was amazing
recent FOX titles have been HMV exclusives (Taken 3, Maze runner, Exodus: gods and kings, etc.) and since this one is a FOX movie... :D:D
I suggest that you preorder this one

I'm surprised that Italy is the first country to announce a steelbook for this film, I will probably hold out for a UK release just for the ease of acquiring.

Reactions: howiesteed
I've ordered this one. Thought HMV would get this with the recent FOX releases being their exclusives but they are advertising an exclusive amaray already with art cards.

The italian title is almost the same as the english one (Kingsman - secret service, without "the"), don't worry about that; maybe there could be "dal regista di X-Men l'inizio" ("from the director of X-Men first class") near the title