Kingsman: The Secret Service (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Japan]

WhiskeyInTheJar

Premium Supporter
Jun 1, 2015
Release date: December 23, 2015
Purchase link: Amazon JP
Price: ¥7,992
Note: Includes Exclusive bonus disk (Japan only)

image.jpeg

image.jpeg image.jpeg full.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I was able to cancel my Steelbook Version and just Kept the ''Amazon.jp Limited Edition Digibook with Bonus'' even though I saved only like 10 or 15 bucks happy that I did and love the Digibook, really nice quality one/Glossy digibook(was expecting just Matte), really nice finish and another Uncensored Version in hands :joy: ...but it is not worth the final Price :wow: The FAC is Still THE Best Version so far and so much cheaper...but still happy to have this one...

...they should have left the stickers out, really doesn't add anything to the Package

Reactions: InAFalsetto
I was able to cancel my Steelbook Version and just Kept the ''Amazon.jp Limited Edition Digibook with Bonus'' even though I saved only like 10 or 15 bucks happy that I did and love the Digibook, really nice quality one/Glossy digibook(was expecting just Matte), really nice finish and another Uncensored Version in hands :joy: ...but it is not worth the final Price :wow: The FAC is Still THE Best Version so far and so much cheaper...but still happy to have this one...

...they should have left the stickers out, really doesn't add anything to the Package

I can't justify the price tag for this version. Otherwise it does look pretty.

Reactions: Actarus
I can't justify the price tag for this version. Otherwise it does look pretty.

Indeed it is a lovely Edition, but you have to be willing to pay the steep price...which IMO is not worth what we paid for it...

The Fullslip Box is really Plain - lacks Imagination and creativity, no love was put into the Design of this Fullslip Box. Very Lazy Slip Development ! ...I only bought it for the Fold in Digibook which for that itself they did put work into that part to make a really nice one, it is a shame they didn't do the same thing with the Fullslip...it feels like its a half way job...

Last edited:
Right, so quick update. I caved in after seeing these pictures @pbtour4il

Grabbed it off yesasia (non-steelbook version, just the digibook) for £43. Also used a $2 coupon code NEWTWITTER2

£43 is acceptable.

My personal opinion for this edition is awsome, lovely steelbook even matte finished, has bonus disc (others not), & uncencored ( I hate cencored movie).
But the bad things about this edition are too expensive, the fullslip lack of art work, & the steelbook can't fit perfectly inside the fullslip (but the digibook perfectly fit inside the fullslip).
I have FAC edition, so I think I"ll combine the FAC with this edition, because FAC have great work art for fullslip & lenticular magnet. :D