Kingsman: The Secret Service (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Japan]

WhiskeyInTheJar

Premium Supporter
Jun 1, 2015
Release date: December 23, 2015
Purchase link: Amazon JP
Price: ¥7,992
Note: Includes Exclusive bonus disk (Japan only)

image.jpeg

image.jpeg image.jpeg full.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Tried cancelling this in the early hours this morning and suffered an insant failed cancellation.... (n) Looks like I'm one of the "keepers" now :rofl:

Last edited:
The steelbook is not that bad. Would have preferred gloss though.

Package is pricey? Yes. Which is why I'm waiting for a price drop before deciding to pick it up or not.

Overall, it's of a much lesser quality than Godzilla's whose digi's finishing mops the floor with Blufans' slips.

The problem of this release isn't just that it's price, but that there are quite amazing alternatives (FA, Kimchi...). I'm not a fan the steelbook though, but I really like the digipak!

Been thinking about cancelling this one as it's quite expensive, but decided to keep it in the end. No chance to get FA edition now for reasonable money (and it was the best one overall, no doubt). This one is ok, digibook looks good, steel is average but I kinda like this design over the round one.

Email received confirming cancellation, but states refund will either be Amazon vouchers or bank transfer. Is this standard for Amazon Japan to refund only with a credit to that site? Anyone had this before?

Email received confirming cancellation, but states refund will either be Amazon vouchers or bank transfer. Is this standard for Amazon Japan to refund only with a credit to that site? Anyone had this before?

same thing happened to me, when I contacted them, you get more info when choosing the reason codes;

Contact Us => Select Your Order => Returns, Exchange, and refunds => Refund => Check status of a refund

How will I receive my refund?
In general, the refund method will be the same as the payment method that you used

How long will it take to receive my refund?
~This will depend on the refund method.
Credit card: 1 to 3 days
Bank deposit: 1 to 3 weeks1-3 (A bank account must be registered to your Amazon.co.jp account).

Reactions: psychoscot