Kingsman: The Secret Service (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 4) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: March 10, 2017
Purchase links: Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Lenticular - One Click - Pre-order on February 3 at 8 PM (HKT, GMT+8)
Price: $38.99 (Individual Editions) - $155.96 (One Click)
Notes: 2500 numbered copies, for both domestic and international markets. Orders limited to 2 Copies for Single Edition and 1 Set for One Click.
HDN Group Buy: hosted by Aniv

16298867_1282901405153298_2686812020018062175_n.jpg 16266259_1282901401819965_5090072158226925119_n.jpg 16265780_1282902025153236_1193039865573921223_n.jpg 16195508_1282901435153295_1660599155664106368_n.jpg 16174745_1282901321819973_8770947196031108265_n.jpg 16114016_1282901331819972_5827585758419610361_n.jpg
Full Slip A: Numbered 301 to 600
Full Slip B: Numbered 301 to 700
Lenticular Full Slip: Numbered 301 to 900
Lenticular Magnet Quarter Slip (with One Click Only): Numbered 1 to 400
One Click: Numbered 1 to 400

Goodies:

- Full sized Glossy Booklet, Photo Card(5ea), Character Card(7ea) Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Sticker(Faux Leather with Gold Foil Stamping) + Exclusive Lenticular Sticker + Spec Sheet
5. Effects
- Full Slip A: Spot Glossy + Spot Holofoil + Spot Gold Foil + Embossing
- Full Slip B: Glossy Logo Pattern background + Spot Glossy + Spot Gold Foil + Embossing
- Lenticular Full Slip(PET) - Full Sided Lenticular Full Slip with 3D+Depth and Color changing spine
- Lenticular Magnet Quarter Slip - 3D+Depth Lenticular (Frame Size) + Spot Gold Foil + Glossy + Embossing
- Leather Box - High Quality Faux Leather + Gold Foil Logo Stamping + Black Velvet finish inside + Magnet Door
IMG_0777.JPG
16300024_1284063521703753_1924971369273890317_o.jpg

Last edited:
Hmm 41 x 1 clicks requested before my post in the GB. Hope there's enough for the GB as there's only 300 x 1 clicks total. And I expect there's other GBs and Manta will want some for their own site when it goes live.

Last edited:
2 questions:
I could not get the FAC edition. You advise me to take the One click?
Shipping cost is included or must be paid separately?
Thanks

2 questions:
Thanks

EDIT: Shipping Cost not sure if included, will ask GB Host.

In regards to wanting advice on the 1-click if you go for it or not, I'd say it depends on your Budget and if you like each edition.
I decided to go all in as this looks like it's gonna be a nice Package.

I do agree about what was said before though, each edition should have different Bonus items so when we purchase the 1-click
we don't end up with all the same bonus items in all the editions.

This is what HDzeta had done for Mad Max: Fury Road Triple Boxset, all 3 editions each had different Bonus Items so they complemented each other very well.

It's a bit redundant to have 4 times the same Bonus Items, only negative point I see. Nothing is Perfect but this will be a nice edition IMO.

PS: Despite going for the Manta Lab Kingsman, if ever you get the chance and find an FAC copy go for it as it is just so beautifully done, I would recommend to go for it.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Gabrielyo
Shipping Cost is Included in the Group Buy Price. All Fees are Included.

In regards to wanting advice on the 1-click if you go for it or not, I'd say it depends on your Budget and if you like each edition.

I do agree about what was said before though, each edition should have different Bonus items so when we purchase the 1-click

This is what HDzeta had done for Mad Max: Fury Road Triple Boxset, all 3 editions each had different Bonus Items so they complemented each other very well.

It's a bit redundant to have 4 times the same Bonus Items, only negative point I see. Nothing is Perfect but this will be a nice edition IMO.

PS: Despite going for the Manta Lab Kingsman, if ever you get the chance and find an FAC copy go for it as it is just so beautifully done, I would recommend to go for it.
Sure about the shipping costs? Don't think they're included in the GB price...

Reactions: Actarus
2 questions:
Thanks

Shipping cost as far as I know is NOT INCLUDED in the price quoted in the GB thread as with direct shipping from Manta the shipping cost will depend on your location

Shipping fees are not included my friend :thumbs::)

Reactions: Actarus
@wouter @StifflersDad we should ask aniv :cautious:

@Aniv IS the Shipping cost included in the GB Price ?

Single Edition(s) = 43.50
One Click = 172.16

Includes all Fees and also Shipping ??? or Shipping is added on separately ?
No need to ask.
It's obvious.
Take cost of steelbook (s) and add HDN fee and PP fee and you get the price quoted.
No shipping is included in that quote.

The invoice amount will include the shipping costs
Shipping cost is different depending on your location but the invoice amount to pay will include GB Price + Shipping
It will be same as previous Manta Group Buy
The total amount to pay which includes shipping will be in the spreadsheet
$43.50+ Shipping = Total amount to pay

Last edited:
@wouter @StifflersDad we should ask aniv :cautious:

@Aniv IS the Shipping cost included in the GB Price ?

Single Edition(s) = 43.50
One Click = 172.16

Includes all Fees and also Shipping ??? or Shipping is added on separately ?
The price is 38.99 dollars rrp from point of sale from Manta then fees including PayPal & GB fees bring it up to the 43.50 dollars. It would then be shipping cost thereafter, otherwise that would be one hell of a bargain to include shipping at that cost due anywhere in the world.:thumbs: