Kingsman: The Secret Service (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Taiwan]

Nov 11, 2013
Taipei, Taiwan
Release date: 10th of July, 2015
Purchase link: JSDVD
Price: NT$948

product_15437225_o_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
so I have 3 versions of 3 different country for Whiplash, I'm sure at least one is uncut :woot: ...pretty sure that the BB one will be, rare that in CAnada and US movies are edited because of sensitive content, they just rate it 16 or 18 and that's it ! fairly confident.... I finally ordered that one as well, it states somewhere I think on the bewsite that it is Glossy, weird because it looks metallic, could it be a spot Gloss ?

@RabbitChen
some people speculated that asia are more strict with ratings and movie content, someone said that Kingsman was edited down and it is not the uncensored version, do you know if it is true

is this the Uncensored Version which should have a run time of 128:44 and Uncensored version contains about the princess and the butt joke and seeing her beind at the end and some scened cut because of violence ?

@RabbitChen
some people speculated that asia are more strict with ratings and movie content, someone said that Kingsman was edited down and it is not the uncensored version, do you know if it is true

is this the Uncensored Version which should have a run time of 128:44 and Uncensored version contains about the princess and the butt joke and seeing her beind at the end and some scened cut because of violence ?

TW and HK version are as same as US release, so they are all uncensored, total run time is 128 min 44 sec.
here's the run time and the scene you're talking about:
2015-06-21 03.13.06.jpg

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Actarus