Knives Out (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: March 30, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (pre-order Tuesday December 3rd at 6 PM - RC Subscribers will be live at Noon 12 PM)
Price: £29.99

12376841-7184739142280266.jpg
12376841-1184739142478968.jpg 12376841-2044739142386694.jpg
EKzJ2T-XYAE03wD.jpg

Last edited:
Delighted this has shipped today, looking forward to a rewatch.
Pleasantly surprised all of Monday's releases have now shipped (GOTG, Ant Man, Frozen 2 & now this.)

Delighted this has shipped today, looking forward to a rewatch.
Pleasantly surprised all of Monday's releases have now shipped (GOTG, Ant Man, Frozen 2 & now this.)

I haven’t seen it yet but really excited.

I suspect most the the near release steels were manufactured a while ago as QC and distribution takes a while. Distribution channels are the weak point, but at the moment no one has closed borders to goods (and the WHO says closing them . It’s the steels that would normally be released in the mid to late summer that may be affected by this, when the manufacturing slow down really has an effect.

I'd say it'll be a big slow down in deliveries for obvious reasons and once the crisis is over, things will get back to some sort of normality. If the word normal can ever be applied again. Things are certainly never going to be the same again.
I know amazon has stopped shipping as of today USA items overseas and likewise the UK to the USA. Essentials only.

I’m still waiting on a vinyl that zavvi posted on the 16th - I think a slowdown in delivery at this point is inevitable.

Dang it! I meant to cancel this once Kimchi announced theirs. :facepalm:

Do Zavvi accept returns if it's just unwanted? Never had to return anything simply because I changed my mind lol.

• Haha
Reactions: djjez83
Dang it! I meant to cancel this once Kimchi announced theirs. :facepalm:

Do Zavvi accept returns if it's just unwanted? Never had to return anything simply because I changed my mind lol.
Zavvi like all UK retailers that sell on-line you have 14 days from date you receive delivery to change your mind and return for a refund
In terms of unwanted goods you just have to make sure it's still sealed the item you want to return.
You will have to pay the return postage when it's a return under unwanted goods

Zavvi like all UK retailers that sell on-line you have 14 days from date you receive delivery to change your mind and return for a refund
In terms of unwanted goods you just have to make sure it's still sealed the item you want to return.
You will have to pay the return postage when it's a return under unwanted goods
Thanks for the info Paul. Here's hoping it arrives damaged so I then have a genuine reason to return it lol.

• Haha
Reactions: paulboland
Just received mine, finish could be stronger but the concept is so good am still a big fan. Awesome film so just hyped to see it again anyways.
Interestingly the 4k disc gets a 15 rating while the blu-ray a 12, seems to be the Q&A in the special features gets bleeped for the blu-ray and not the 4k, although will need to confirm this after watching. Not sure why they just wouldn't use the same, but I'm sure there's some reasoning :p

Question please, to those who received this already:
- does the sides of the SteelBook (top, bottom and where you open it, not the spine) have the art paint to resemble a book, as the BestBuy is?

Also, I've noticed that the art on the discs is different than the BestBuy version too.