Knives Out (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: March 30, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (pre-order Tuesday December 3rd at 6 PM - RC Subscribers will be live at Noon 12 PM)
Price: £29.99

12376841-7184739142280266.jpg
12376841-1184739142478968.jpg 12376841-2044739142386694.jpg
EKzJ2T-XYAE03wD.jpg

Last edited:
Question please, to those who received this already:
- does the sides of the SteelBook (top, bottom and where you open it, not the spine) have the art paint to resemble a book, as the BestBuy is?

Also, I've noticed that the art on the discs is different than the BestBuy version too.
Yep, it does.

Reactions: Felix_ro
happy days. :) have to admit, it feels weird buying stuff - anything other than basics - at the moment. but we all need our treats, and the economy needs greasing. delighted to have got this edition - with its faults. more below!

ok, first off, i love this film. :drool: (no spoilers, but) i like the unexpected directions it takes, the swerves, :thumbs: and Daniel Craig's 'Southern' accent. ;) and Ana de Armas. :emb:

secondly, three nice unexpected treats. 1) a digital copy ('code to enter' style). 2) all the extras are also available in 4K! and 3) the on-screen menus use the exact same imagery as the steelbook. nice. :thumbs:

ok, the j-card is indeed a bit weird, and it's odd to have al the cast names on one.. (click spoiler for credits)
...but once you get rid of that, it gains in looking like an actual old book what it loses in not being the gloss finish it probably should have been. shots of the exterior artwork:
inside, the artwork is fine, and they went for separate spindles rather than stacking.
for some reason, a standard release was always going to be enough for me for this one, so much so that i waited until it was immediately available, as i missed the early discount. but i still really like it. and if you haven't seen it, i recommend a watch/stream. me?

Last edited: