Kong: Skull Island (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #147) [Czech Republic]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: July 13, 2017
Purchase links: Standard - FAC
Price: 799 CZK (Standard) - 1399 CZK (FAC)
Group buy: hosted by carllenc
Note: Double 3D Lenticular Full Slip XL - 501 copies

131341645_3827004757416472_854891799364004521_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys,

Not a lot of time before the pre-order starts so we will have to organize few very quick GBs for these new "monster" FACs.

Depending on time and availability of us+mods we would like to open these tomorrow night at some point (or Wednesday early), but they wont be opened for long.

Thank you for your understanding

Hey guys,

Not a lot of time before the pre-order starts so we will have to organize few very quick GBs for these new "monster" FACs.

Depending on time and availability of us+mods we would like to open these tomorrow night at some point (or Wednesday early), but they wont be opened for long.

Thank you for your understanding

any idea on quantity?

This also looks great. However I agree that it’s a shame that “3D” appears on the cover. Would have preferred it without.

Reactions: DMD4k
I would have preferred no 3D on the slip too, but considering the top disc in the set is a 3D BD, it's not as bad as if they had left it but it only contained a BD :giggle: :giggle:
If you notice they have left 3D on 3 of the 4 slips unveiled yesterday, and those 3 slips do contain a 3D disc as their top offering. The one that doesn't have 3D in the title has a 4k disc.
3D marketing by the studios is to blame more than FA... thankfully I'm not aware of any titles being ruined with a 4K added on.

Would have preferred a full slip. I will put my Best Buy 4K + 3D steelbook inside this one.