Shazam! Fury of the Gods (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 58) [Hong Kong]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: August 9, 2023 (Slips) - October 9, 2023 (One Click)
Purchase links: Full slip - Lenticular - Double lenticular - One Click (PRE-ORDER IS AT 8PM ON JUNE 9TH, 2023. (HKT, UTC+8))
Price: $174.97 (One Click) - $52.99 (Full Slip) - $53.99 (Double Lenti)
Group buy: Info

Shazam2_SB_63b026cc-6a52-40f0-ae35-0b8fa8a3faaf_2000x.jpegShazam2_Packshot_DLS_5000x.jpegShazam2_Packshot_FS_5000x.jpegShazam2_Packshot_LS_2000x.jpeg
DC702BA9-BA25-4768-B541-771497BE7FC0.jpeg

Last edited:
Yep, DL for me too. Must admit the steelbook doesn't "wow" me though.
Yeah same. I've not seen either of the posters used on the steel before, so their odd choices. It's fine, but probably should've switched the SL and steel fronts around imo.

Very pretty steelbook, and allows me to dismiss both lenti variants for being too similar to it, especially the SL, so I would buy the Fullslip, but the movie sucks, and I have the first one only in a digibook. So I gotta stay strong, and either find a digibook for this as well, or get that Walmart Luxe-looking digipack.

Don't really feel the FS. DL or SL, leaning mostly toward the latter.

Any plans for zeta to do this, would much rather wait for that since I have the original OC from them.
I agree that the artwork looks great but can’t see buying this without knowing 100% Manta will release the original, which I would guess isn’t happening.

Shazam! Fury Of The Gods GB Process, please read carefully to avoid confusion.
  1. Please create an account on the bluraylife store as soon as possible.
  2. Ensure that you log in at least five minutes before the GB goes live and use the following link.
  3. The GB product listings for Inception will only appear at the exact predetermined GB live time. Until then, they will not be visible on the GB section or in the search results.
  4. Once you have added a product to your cart, please include your HDN ID in the "Order special instructions" field.
  5. Choose from multiple payment options during checkout, with Shop Pay as the preferred option. You can download and setup the shop pay app on your phone or computer in advance, you can also apple pay , meta pay, credit cards etc.
  6. You will receive the shipping bill via the usual process within 1-2 weeks after product release
  7. Orders can only be shipped to address provided during initial order placement. No changes allowed to ensure fast order fulfillment.

That being said here is when the Shazam! 2 Group Buy will be live. Once its sold out there will be no restock and the only options would be to try directly at CollectonG store or other sources

Order Limits
  1. Only one OC Box per customer or address is allowed.
  2. Customers are limited to purchasing one of each individual variant for each address.
  3. Customers who buy the box edition are not permitted to purchase individual variants (FS,LS,DLS).

Shazam2_Packshot_OC.jpg Shazam2_Packshot_LS.jpg Shazam2_Packshot_DLS.jpg Shazam2_Packshot_FS.jpg

Where to put HDN forum id while checking out?

hdnid.png

When will Group Buy go live?

shazam.png

Last edited:
Yeah same. I've not seen either of the posters used on the steel before, so their odd choices. It's fine, but probably should've switched the SL and steel fronts around imo.
I've seen the back before, but not the front. Would definitely prefer the SL front art on there instead.

Reactions: samdavies