Mar 12, 2012
Omaha
No TV and No Beer, SDCC 2013, #'d/100
picture.php

All Work and No Play, SDCC 2013, #'d/100
picture.php

A11 Work and No Play, SDCC 2013, #'d/100
picture.php

Solo Show opens July 26, 2013 at Gallery1988 East.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

englert-the-korova-milk-bar.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
a lot of people do. It's going for more than $300. EEK! I'd love to have it, but I think $225ish is my limit.

I'm really excited for the solo show and the show at the West location. Both sound like they're going to be really good.

---------- Post added at 02:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 AM ----------

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Reactions: TobinFrost
I need the A11 one to complete the trio from SDCC. Hopefully he doesn't sell them as sets online as he said. I Like the FMJ and the 2001. Hopefully these make it online tomorrow.

Last edited:
I need the A11 one to complete the trio from SDCC. Hopefully he doesn't sell them as sets online as he said. Like the FMJ and the 2001. Hopefully these make it online tomorrow.

How would you find these online?

I have purchased all of my prints through Mondo online. I know I have heard of ppl talking about AP's and having to follow these artists on twitter. Is this the only way to find these or is there a online store/site for each of these artists to buy from?

Still new to this print collecting business and not a fan of social media. Although I do have a twitter account, it is rarely used.

TIA

I have purchased all of my prints through Mondo online. I know I have heard of ppl talking about AP's and having to follow these artists on twitter. Is this the only way to find these or is there a online store/site for each of these artists to buy from?

Still new to this print collecting business and not a fan of social media. Although I do have a twitter account, it is rarely used.

TIA

There is definitely more than just Mondo. See here.

Not too sure about these particular prints but: Gallery1988.

Last edited by a moderator:

TIA

Twitter is best. Or googling your artist and finding his website then signing up for their newsletter. Englert's site is tacobelvedere.com I believe
Also signing up for galleries newsletters like g88 or mondo or bottleneck gallery.
I also look through EB and their for sale threads. These Englert ones will be difficult though as G88 doesn't reserve any for online sale so if they sell out tonight at the show odds are they're gone for good (well gone for cost price at least)

Reactions: thefly
I assume that is the fourth one down. If so, someone on EB noted that the fire in the middle looked like a set of Mickey ears. :hilarious:

I love the "No TV and No Beer" print. Out of my price range though.

If you've seen FMJ, you would understand why he added that. ;)

"m-i-c-k-e-y"

:movie:​

Reactions: Swervin
Out of everything I've seem I actually like some of his small "cutouts" from no tv and no beer print the most. Can't find the pics atm

Heard a lot of these sold out at the show yesterday. G88 tweeted will be up in the afternoon pacific time. Guessing around noon I'll start f5