La La Land (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Korea]

Hooltra

The French Touch
Premium Supporter
Jul 15, 2011
Paris, France
Release date: December 22, 2017
Purchase link: Type A - Type B - Type C
Price: $37.99 (A) - $40.99 (B) - $77.99 (C)

A.jpg B.jpg C.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Dont know why they didnt use better package for steels and other fragile editions.
Maybe its 0,03 $ cheaper ;)

my order from yesasia was shipped 10 days ago (was shipped late because I also ordered Nier Automata OST and they were waiting for stock). hoping to see the package arrive soon :)

For those who missed out on the Limited Deluxe Box Set (Type C) which comes in an extra purple cardboard box, I bought one from this ebay seller: koreanmuse. My order arrived in 7 days shipped via EMS. Arrived in mint perfect condition with LOTS of bubble wrapping. Make sure to request boxed shipping. New listing here: https://www.ebay.com/itm/LA-LA-LAND...133908?hash=item3d55a8d894:g:ucwAAOSwnCFaKPYd
But is it worth $151 with shipping...? That seems crazy.

But is it worth $151 with shipping...? That seems crazy.

it cost me $100 shipped from yesasia. Ebay fees will be $15 on that plus $5 paypal fees. Probably $20 for shipping, that seller is only making about $10 profit. Thats probably the lowest non auction after market price you will see this.

it cost me $100 shipped from yesasia. Ebay fees will be $15 on that plus $5 paypal fees. Probably $20 for shipping, that seller is only making about $10 profit. Thats probably the lowest non auction after market price you will see this.

That seller doesn't pay what you or I pay. He's a local Korean seller and often sells Kimchi/Nova/Plain Archive releases below direct cost.

Regardless really, though. I wasn't accusing the seller of price gouging, since he's usually the best on eBay to get Asian releases at great prices. I'm more reflecting on how expensive the box is.

• Thanks
Reactions: Drumass
Many many many thanks to my man @jonnybobbytimmy who sold me his lenticular slip - you're awesome! :kiss:
... and so is this lovely edition:

01.jpg
02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg

High quality release! Even sealed it oozes quality. The lenticular may not have great depth, but it's extremely sharp and I just love the colors. The only nitpicking I have is that the face of Ryan Gosling seems to be on another layer than Emma Stone's. If you look at it carefully, it looks a bit strange as if he were farther away from her. But that's only a minor quibble in an otherwise superb looking package. I will open it someday - hopefully the steelbook will be in mint condition.
Thanks again @jonnybobbytimmy :thumbs:

Last edited:
Many many many thanks to my man @jonnybobbytimmy who sold me his lenticular slip - you're awesome! :kiss:
... and so is this lovely edition:

View attachment 353839

High quality release! Even sealed it oozes quality. The lenticular may not have great depth, but it's extremely sharp and I just love the colors. The only nitpicking I have is that the face of Ryan Gosling seems to be on another layer than Emma Stone's. If you look at it carefully, it looks a bit strange as if he were farther away from her. But that's only a minor quibble in an otherwise superb looking package. I will open it someday - hopefully the steelbook will be in mint condition.
Thanks again @jonnybobbytimmy :thumbs:
You are welcome! Glad you love it, Joh! :)
Was hard to let this beauty go, but I know it's in good hands now :D

Reactions: CleverLoginName