La La Land (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Korea]

Hooltra

The French Touch
Premium Supporter
Jul 15, 2011
Paris, France
Release date: December 22, 2017
Purchase link: Type A - Type B - Type C
Price: $37.99 (A) - $40.99 (B) - $77.99 (C)

A.jpg B.jpg C.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats buddy :thumbs: You won't regret it :joy: Did they literally have just the one copy left then? Or I suppose you don't know... Either way, I'd have missed that as I was fast asleep so still super pleased I got my copy :drool::D
I'm not sure, just saw the notification that they were in stock, immediately ordered one, then checked right back and they were OOS.

• Thanks
Reactions: Mickle_89
Don't know what to think about Yesasia...my total order was almost 200$, 3 damaged items out of the 4, and they only offer 15$ as store credit. And if I choose to send them back, they only refund as store credit, same for the return shipping cost.

:wtf:

Don't know what to think about Yesasia...my total order was almost 200$, 3 damaged items out of the 4, and they only offer 15$ as store credit. And if I choose to send them back, they only refund as store credit, same for the return shipping cost.

I dislike Yesasia for that reason, if there is no issue they are great, but treat Claims unfairly.

If you paid with a credit card open a dispute

• Thanks
Reactions: dchamp444
If you paid with a credit card open a dispute

I could, but the fact is, these editions are out of stock now, so if I had to return them, I would have nothing in hands. The hard decision is: is it better to have the items with damages (they aren't broken, but the full slips have damages in the corners etc) or return them to be refunded and have nothing.

In the end, all I can say is I do not recommend Yesasia.

I could, but the fact is, these editions are out of stock now, so if I had to return them, I would have nothing in hands. The hard decision is: is it better to have the items with damages (they aren't broken, but the full slips have damages in the corners etc) or return them to be refunded and have nothing.

I agree with Yesasia, I was stressed out waiting for my Fullslip.

But if the Damage is not too big, when you think about how much a bare steelbook costs from Kimchi(for example) plus shipping it costs almost the same as 50$ which was the price of The la La Land Fullslip Korea. It's Really the Steelbook that shines for this Korean release, This steelbook is worth owning for every La La Land Lover(if Undamaged).

But then again I understand your point of view, it appears that there is no Fullslip of this edition anywhere(that I could see). I know it sucks mate.

I agree with Yesasia, I was stressed out waiting for my Fullslip.

But if the Damage is not too big, when you think about how much a bare steelbook costs from Kimchi(for example) plus shipping it costs almost the same as 50$ which was the price of The la La Land Fullslip Korea. It's Really the Steelbook that shines for this Korean release, This steelbook is worth owning for every La La Land Lover(if Undamaged).

But then again I understand your point of view, it appears that there is no Fullslip of this edition anywhere(that I could see). I know it sucks mate.

I much prefer the Slips. :headphone: The SteelBook did not impress me, and is my least favorite. :yawn::Snap:

Just a side note on Yesasia... I bought some Japanese version CDs from them a few years ago and the jewel cases were usually damaged during shipping, so I was really hesitant to buy the Korean box from them this time. But since it was only in stock on Yesasia, I had no other options. I ended up bothering to write them an email before shipping asking for extra protection like bubble pad and paperboard, and they replied "ok" to me. The box I received was fairly protected this time with quite some bubble pad... But I haven't opened my box yet, and when I shake the box, I can hear some weird noise (probably something breaking off inside...):sick: I probably won't open the box since it looks undamaged from the outside but it still bothers me... I would definitely avoid buying any expensive stuff from them if possible uhhhh

A credit card dispute wont make you return the items. Usually they just refund you.

What's this, yet another La La Land edition?

01.jpg 08.jpg

Naaah, it's just my own creation, don't worry. :p
Thanks @dede02 for the full slip + booklet/cards and @lgans316 for the US steelbook. The artcards from the UK release are from eBay.

05.jpg

The whites match very well, and so does the overall design - simple and clean with blue contrasts. Looks great, really.

06.jpg 07.jpg 09.jpg

View attachment 356831 View attachment 356838

Thanks @dede02 for the full slip + booklet/cards and @lgans316 for the US steelbook. The artcards from the UK release are from eBay.

View attachment 356835

The whites match very well, and so does the overall design - simple and clean with blue contrasts. Looks great, really.

View attachment 356836 View attachment 356837 View attachment 356839
tenor.gif

View attachment 356835

Reminds me I'm in need of the Best Buy Steelbook! :hungry::drool: Nice work Login :thumbs:

Reactions: CleverLoginName

View attachment 356835

I combined my Korea lenti with the Manta SteelBook, and the Manti full slip with the BB SteelBook. :happy: And I have the 4K disc. ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: CleverLoginName
Anybody else order one of these from Kimchi and it's still not arrived? I ordered the lenti from Nova and it came within 10 days, but still waiting on the full slip from Kimchi. What's the deal? They're both from Korea...

I know lol ;) But it's been dispatched though right? Did you buy your Fullslip from Kimchi at first pre-order or restock?
Yeah it's been dispatched.

I ordered the full slip during the pre-order, same time as the lenti from Nova. Fairly shocked that it would be over a month's difference in time considering they ship from the same country.

Yeah it's been dispatched.

I ordered the full slip during the pre-order, same time as the lenti from Nova. Fairly shocked that it would be over a month's difference in time considering they ship from the same country.
Good job your Box has shipped :thumbs: But that's a long time to wait for your FS order buddy. I ordered mine direct from Kimchi and received it over a month ago now (4/1/18) :bag: What does your tracking say?

Good job your Box has shipped :thumbs: But that's a long time to wait for your FS order buddy. I ordered mine direct from Kimchi and received it over a month ago now (4/1/18) :bag: What does your tracking say?
Still just says en route... maybe I'll shoot over an email to Tony (not like it'll get replied to...)