La La Land (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Korea]

Hooltra

The French Touch
Premium Supporter
Jul 15, 2011
Paris, France
Release date: December 22, 2017
Purchase link: Type A - Type B - Type C
Price: $37.99 (A) - $40.99 (B) - $77.99 (C)

A.jpg B.jpg C.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This movie is simply beautiful in so many ways, it has a very big following mostly by the dreamers. It is Perfectly filmed and the acting is superb.
It was Nominated for 8 Academy Awards and Won 6 Academy Awards;

Best Performance by an Actress in a Leading Role: Emma Stone
Best Achievement in Directing: Damien Chazelle
Best Achievement in Cinematography: Linus Sandgren
Best Achievement in Music Written for Motion Pictures (Original Song): City of Stars
Best Achievement in Production Design: David Wasco (production design), Sandy Reynolds-Wasco (set decoration)

This is just a lovely throwback movie to the 50's Musicals !

So many wonderful Collectible Items came out for this film and lately the 2 newer ones are the Manta Lab WEA Exclusive and just yesterday from Korea FNC Add Culture WEA

The BOX from FNC Add Culture contains;

1 WEA Steelbook
120 Pages Book
Blu-ray Movie
Original Soundtrack (so Lovely)
Thank you, my friend
You really helped me
6 Art Cards
6 Artworks which seem to be small A3 Posters but cannot confirm as it is written in Korean

I hope this helps :thumbs:

PS: I have seen the movie about 8 times, still not tired of it :emb:

This movie is simply beautiful in so many ways, it has a very big following mostly by the dreamers. It is Perfectly filmed and the acting is superb.
It was Nominated for 8 Academy Awards and Won 6 Academy Awards;

Best Performance by an Actress in a Leading Role: Emma Stone
Best Achievement in Directing: Damien Chazelle
Best Achievement in Cinematography: Linus Sandgren
Best Achievement in Music Written for Motion Pictures (Original Song): City of Stars
Best Achievement in Production Design: David Wasco (production design), Sandy Reynolds-Wasco (set decoration)

This is just a lovely throwback movie to the 50's Musicals !

So many wonderful Collectible Items came out for this film and lately the 2 newer ones are the Manta Lab WEA Exclusive and just yesterday from Korea FNC Add Culture WEA

The BOX from FNC Add Culture contains;

1 WEA Steelbook
120 Pages Book
Blu-ray Movie
Original Soundtrack (so Lovely)
6 Art Cards
6 Artworks which seem to be small A3 Posters but cannot confirm as it is written in Korean

I hope this helps :thumbs:

PS: I have seen the movie about 8 times, still not tired of it :emb:

Thank you, my friend
You really helped me

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus
This steelbook is WEA or popular?
I'd appreciate it if someone explained it to me
What the box contains
Thanks

La La Land (Blu-ray) (Deluxe Limited Edition) (Korea Version)
Looks like an extremely plain box from the front and spine with print elegantly picked out in regal purple but as can be seen when you lift up the flap there's what looks like an LP sized canvas depicting the classic image most associated with the film and of course the box is replete with good stuff:-
DQW286DV4AAn6uI.jpg:large
upload_2017-12-6_20-19-31.png

I read that worldwide shipping (except to Hong Kong) is free . . .
Full slip and lenticular slip appear no longer to be available.

Last edited:
Reactions: OMRA1080
La La Land (Blu-ray) (Deluxe Limited Edition) (Korea Version)...I read that worldwide shipping (except to Hong Kong) is free . . .
Full slip and lenticular slip appear no longer to be available.

If you are referring to yesasia International that is incorrect, it is not free shipping.
They advertise as ''free shipping'', but in fact they simply include shipping charges within the price.

Prices for the BOX:

Kimchi approximately 78$ + Shipping
Nova approximately 78$ + Shipping
Yesasia 106$

Deluxe Box available on kimchidvd right now

ordered the deluxe box 5 minutes ago on kimchidvd...

Thanks guys, but I should have specified I'm looking for either the full or the lenticular slip (or in the best case, both).

Yesasia are great if you don't have any issue. Last Order I had my account closed cause they would not resolve a simple issue.
I will never order from them again, even if it's the last place in stock.

Thanks for the heads-up.

I don't see any on ebay :dunno: if I am right this may be a case of too little of a print run, too beautiful to let go...but I guess this is underestimating the will of Scalpers :rofl:
Yeah, I don't see them either... yet. However I do see some Manta Lab versions and ooooh boy are the scalpers already jacking up those prices! This is a very popular release it seems.

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus
Yeah, I don't see them either... yet. However I do see some Manta Lab versions and ooooh boy are the scalpers already jacking up those prices! This is a very popular release it seems.

Of course it is, it's La La Land :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

...Yes saw the manta ones posted, Crazy Crazy Stuff :joy:

I haven't checked this thread for a while because I thought it was just a standalone steelbook release, but boy these editions look stunning! Shame they've sold out already... I'd honestly be tempted to cancel my Manta order for these.

Congrats to those who were lucky enough to get their hands on them! :)